Translate

Tuesday 12 July 2016

Cum Calendar Dare - Day 1 of 30 - Denial

Housework Punishment V2:

Complete chores while:
  •  Rolled - 9 (Wearing large butt plug covered in VapoRub)
  • Mental tally: 7
  • Physical Inventory: 2
  • Number of spanks: 7
  • Implement(s): 8 (Hand, followed by flogger)
  • How punishment is delivered:  11  (Bare Bottom triple the punishment)
  • Severity of punishment: 8 (Half Medium/Half Hard)

Went to bed way to late last night. Participated in another another milking session and thoroughly enjoy controlling the guys cock. Woke up this morning and I'm back on the denial train at least for today. Edged right after waking up using rabit vibe, then three more times in the shower. 

Got back from work, shoved a new large plug up my ass covered in VapoRub and edged using the Magic Wand, before starting in on my chores. Chores are all complete and have now delivered my nightly punishment for not cleaning up after myself.  

I'm off to to edge a couple more times and then to bed.Tomorrow I need to give myself a ruined orgasm. Since I'll be cumming I'll also need to figure out a way to punish my clit.  

No comments:

Post a Comment