Translate

Sunday 10 July 2016

And the Orgaaaaaaaasssssssmmmmmmmmsssss

Housework Punishment V2: Complete chores while:
  • Morning roll - 6  (Hobbled, wearing Large butt plug)
  • Afternoon roll - 10 (Gagged)
  • Mental tally: 13  
  • Physical Inventory: 2  
  • Number of spanks: 13  
  • Implement(s): 10 (Bathbrush flat side, followed by bathbrush bristle side) 
  • How punishment is delivered: 9  (Bare Bottom double the punishment)  
  • Severity of punishment: 8 (Half  Medium/Half Hard

Edged a couple of times immediately after I woke up with the magic wand, then completed some chores. One had been looming over my head for a couple of months, so I'm pretty happy with that. I showered and edged a couple more times. Once that was done I had an appointment at the spa, so I put in the Ben-Wa balls and when for my Mani-Pedi. After the spa I rolled a gag, but it in and completed the rest of my chores.

Well it turns out I'm apparently not 100% sub. On Friday night I was invited to participate in a milking chat and I helped another girl tormented the hell out of a guy. I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Being a masterbatrix  is totally something I could get into. Unfortunately the gentleman in question was a dom I know from Getdare who was looking for some guided masturbation and decided to retaliate with some tiger balm on my clit and 150 blows to my backside while holding a piece of ginger root up my ass. Then of course I had to deliver the additional 26 blows with each side of the bath brush for not picking up after myself. By that time my ass was cherry red and I hadn't even completed my Orgasm dares. 

I started the first involving chair bondage and the magic wand. After about 20 minutes I realized it must sound like a vacuum cleaner being run at like 10:45 at night to my downstairs neighbours, so I decided to defer that one to today. So I moved on to the second dare which requiring me to spank my ass 170 times, while smearing tiger balm on my clit and the butt plug in my ass. Needless to say my ass was red and swollen by the time I was done, I was stiff and more sore than I've been since I started this. Once I was done with the spanking I had to bring myself to Orgasm 5 times without removing the vibrators stimulating me. I was so keyed up by all the denial by the time that happened that I cum much more quickly than I'd expected I would. 

When I woke of this morning I decided to do the second dare. I had to tie myself to a chair while and endure an hour of stimulation. It was wonderful, I felt myself cumming early on and didn't fight it since I knew that I'd be forced to endure the stimulation to my over-sensitive clit. I came at least 5 times like that. Unfortunately, my back gave out before the full hour was up, so I've requested a punishment for not completing the dare. My anus and my behind are still incredibly sore today. 


No comments:

Post a Comment