Translate

Sunday 1 January 2017

Orgasm Denial - Penalty Day 8

ORGASM DENIAL DARE:

Penalty Day 8:
  • Number of edges 10
  • 2 edges must be held for 30 seconds
  • 3 Punishment sessions
  • Clamp my Nipples clamps for 30 minutes followed by 5 minutes of the clamps reapplied at a 90 degree angle four times. 
  • Denial.
Yesterday was a busy day. I only scheduled one chore since I knew, I had plans at 3. I did manage to complete that. I attended a wedding yesterday afternoon. So what little of my day wasn't taken up by that ended up being taken up by the getting ready for the event.

I did manage to do two sessions with the clamps and a few edges. I'd planned on doing it after getting home from the wedding, but I was just too tired and sadly I didn't manage tall my tasks. So I'll be adding another penalty day. Which ironically will be another 20 minute nipple day.

I did however manage to work in all my housework punishments before I left for the day

HOUSEWORK PUNISHMENT:

Area 1:
  •   7 - Bathbrush
  •   8 x 5 = 40
  •   6 - Bare Wet Bottom
  •   2 - Mild
 Area 2:
  •   8 - Hand, followed by flogger
  •   5 x 5 =25
  •   2 - Over pants
  •   6 - Medium
 Area 3:
  •  10 - Bathbrush flat side, followed by bathbrush bristle side
  •   5 x 5 = 25  
  •   4 - Wearing thong 
  •   7 - Half Medium, Half Hard 

Area 4:
  •   5 Ping Pong Paddle 
  •   6 x 5 = 30  
  •   7 - Bare bottom  
  •   4 - Medium
Area 5:
  •   8 - Hand, followed by flogger
  •   7 x 5 = 3
  •   8  - Bare bottom with tits clamped
  •  10 - Hard
Area 6:
  •   9 - Flogger, followed by belt, followed by ping pong paddle
  •   6 x 5 = 30
  •   9 - Bare Bottom double the punishment
  •   3 -Mild
This worked out to 385 spanks, which pretty light. especilly since several were mild or over the pants. My ass as you would imagine is still quite sore.

No comments:

Post a Comment