Translate

Saturday 31 December 2016

Orgasm Denial - Penalty Day 7

ORGASM DENIAL DARE:

Penalty Day 7:
  • Number of edges 9
  • 2 edges must be held for 90 seconds
  • 2 Punishment sessions
  • Must whip my wet pussy hard 125 times for 2 sessions
  • Denial.
I got a couple of edged in yesterday morning, including the two 90 second ones. i haven't been edging for a while so it took me quite a while to reach the edge. I'm sure I'll be incredibly horny in no time. it had also been a long time since I'd taken a flogger to my pussy. It stung, but make me very wet. I was quite tired yesterday, so edging 9 times was a bit of a challenge, but between the shower and my Magic Wand I managed.

After work I did some errands and then went right into my chores. I rolled a 4 so completed them while hobbled. I got through those and decided to clean the hall so I could take an area off my punishment list. 

Then I proceeded to roll for my daily punishment.

HOUSEWORK PUNISHMENT:

Area 1:
  •   6 - Ridding Crop
  •   8 x 5 = 40
  •   6 - Bare Wet Bottom
  •   9 - Half Medium, Half Hard
Area 2:
  • 11 Flogger, paddle, bathbrush and flogger while Figged 
  •   6 x 5 =30
  •   6 - Bare Wet Bottom
  •   3 - Mild
Area 3:
  •   8 - Hand, followed by flogger
  •  11 x 5 = 55  
  •   7 - Bare bottom  
  •   9 - Half Medium, Half Hard 

Area 4:
  • 11 -  Flogger, paddle, bathbrush and flogger while Figged  
  •   6 x 5 = 30  
  •   7 - Bare bottom  
  •   4 - Medium
Area 5:
  •   8 - Hand, followed by flogger
  •   9 x 5 = 45 
  •   7  - Bare bottom
  •  10 - Hard
Area 6:
  •   4 - Belt
  •   8 x 5 = 40
  •   9 - Bare Bottom double the punishment
  •   5 - Medium
This worked out to 560 spanks, which sounds bad, but was pretty light compared to the previous 2 days. My ass is now perpetually sore, but it's certainly motivating me to get things done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment