Translate

Saturday 7 January 2017

Orgasm Denial Dare - Penalty Day 14 of 18

ORGASM DENIAL DARE:

Penalty Day 14:
  • Number of edges 4
  • 2 edges must be held for 60 seconds
  • 2 Punishment sessions
  • Whipping my pussy with a flogger 75 times 
  • Denial.
I woke up late so didn't end up doing anything before work. After work I stopped to get groceries and then make dinner and walked the dogs. So I really didn't get a chance to do anything until around 9:30 PM. 

The punishments on my GetDare thread are pilling up. Again, my current Denial Penalty ends on Tuesday. Starting Wednesday I would be allowed to cum. Well, until I start my next dare. So I've decided that if I don't complete all punishments by midnight on Sunday. I will re-open the thread with adjusted posting rules and I will not be allowed to cum again until all punishments have been completed. Since we do want it to be challenging, I will be leaving the thread open throughout Saturday as I start administering the punishments.

The author of the dare I'm being punished for not completing has generously said that if I can cum from the spankings that I can do that. I never have before so who, knows if that's even a possibility. 



Punishments so far:
  • Whip my pussy with a flogger 1200 times
  • Spank my clit with a wooden spoon 2000 times
  • Spank my pussy with my hand 1050 times
  • Spank my pussy with a ridding crop 550 times
  • Spank my pussy with a red leather paddle 600 times
  • Apply Tabasco to my clit 8 times
  • Apply IcyHot to my clit 4 times.
  • Apply Toothpaste to my clit 4 times
  • Apply Tiger Balm to my clit 5 times

I woke up late this morning and had lunch plan, so I was going to wait until I got back from lunch, but those have been moved until tomorrow, so I'll be starting as soon as this entry is complete.

Again, I didn't set any tasks yesterday. Which I do need to rectify. I did roll a 7 and wear Kegel Balls while I did the dishes. Happily, Since I'm now being punished by room, rather than missed task, I still have plenty of incentive to clean. And boy did I get incentive last night! 

HOUSEWORK PUNISHMENT:


Area 1:
  •   6.  Ridding crop
  •  11 x 5 = 55
  •   8.   Bare Bottom with tits clamped
  • 10. 40% to cheeks, 40% to sit spot, 20% to upper thighs
Area 2:
  •   9.  Flogger, followed by red leather paddle, followed by ping pong paddle
  •   9 x 5 =45
  •  12. Bare Bottom, roll 2 additional implements, spanks must be delivered to each cheek and clit and nipples should be clamped.
    • Additional Implements:
      • 11. Belt and roll 2 other implements
      • 7.  Wooden Paddle
      • 7.  Wooden Paddle
      • 4.  Red narrow paddle
  • 4. 40% to sit spot, 40% to cheeks, 20 to upper thighs, oh and double the punishment 
 Area 3:
  • 11. Belt and roll 2 other implements
  • Additional Implements:
    • 6.  Ridding crop
    • 7.  Wooden Paddle
  •   9 x 5 = 45  
  • 9.   Bare Bottom double the punishment.
  • 6. 60% to the cheeks, 30% to the sit spots, 10% to upper thighs
Area 4:
  • 6.  Ridding crop
  • 7 x 5 = 35
  • 6 .  Bare wet bottom
  • 9 - 50% to cheeks, 50 % to sit spot
Area 5:
  •  7.  Wooden Paddle
  •  6 x 5 = 30 
  • 6 .  Bare wet bottom
  • 9. 50% to cheeks, 50 % to sit spot
Picking up after Myself:
  • Mental Tally = 4
  • Inspection = 0
  • Spanks Delivered = 4
  • 5.  Ping Pong Paddle
  • 11. Bare Bottom triple the punishment
  • 6. 60% to the cheeks, 30% to the sit spots, 10% to upper thighs
I'm not ashamed to say that my bottom was smarting by the time I was done. I was also very wet. I then hopped into the shower and completed my edges. It took me a couple of tries to be able to hold 2 for 60 seconds. Finally I delivered both of my punishments at once and whipped my pussy 150 times, before turning in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment