Translate

Thursday 26 January 2017

Orgasm Denial Dare - Round 2 - Day 4 of 21 - Denial - Success


ORGASM DENIAL DARE:



Yesterday's tasks:
  • May I wear panties (Optional): No
  • Should I wear a butt plug (Optional): Yes, for 10 hours.
  • I must edge 5 times and hold 2 of those edges for 63 seconds. 
  • May I cum? No, I am in Denial
  • Punishment sessions (Optional): N/A
I was going to start off tomorrow with some edges, but the contractor arrived to repair the wholes in the drywall arrived just after I'd brought the dogs back in from their walk. I ended up working from hone since it really didn't seem worth it make and eat lunch, shower and then drive into the office for a couple of hour. 

The weather was really nice so I decided to give my babies a treat and take them to the park after work. I have to say it was the perfect outing. My male pup has problem with a lot of male dogs, but every dog that showed up was a dog he get's along and plays well with. So no doggy drama just a lot of outdoor fun. Once I was done I started dinner. I managed to dirty quite a few pots and pans so I needed to do dishes. Wednesday is also a recurring task to empty out all the garbage bins. 


I rolled a 9  (Wearing Hulo Beads, roll for a punishment if not charged.) Of course the silly thing was dead. One extra punishment for me. I still wanted the teasing though so used decided to use my Lush vibe set to a random teasing pattern. I was quite wet, by the time I was done. I opted not to put everything back in the closet and cupboards. I'm trying this new approach where I sort through this stuff, through out what I don't want/need/or what just plain isn't good anymore instead of shoving things back in where they are out of sight.  

At that point I headed out with the puppies. My smallest dog, the shit disturbing male. Is an escape artist managed to drag his harness onto the balcony while I had the door open during dinner. I spent a good 35 minutes looking for the stupid thing. How he got it off the shelf I have no idea. Maybe I knocked it off. I spent a good 45 minutes looking for it. I've only had him since thanks giving and he doesn't have a collar, so pretty hard to take him for a walk without it. I finally had to drag out an old travel harness my other dog used as a puppy to take him out. I only found the hardness this morning in the daylight.

Once I got back from our walk I rolled my daily punishment. So streak of easy punishments over?

HOUSEWORK PUNISHMENT:

Penalty roll:

  •   2 - Heavy Flogger, Leather Paddle, Ping Pong Paddle and Wooden Paddle.
  • 10 X 5 = 50
  •   9 - Bare Bottom double the punishment.
  •   7 - 70% to the cheeks, 20% to the sit spots, 10% to upper thighs
Area 1:
  • 10 -  bathbrush 
  •   6 x 5 = 30
  • 10 - Bare Botton, spanks must be delivered to each cheek and roll an additional Implement (6 - Riding Crop)
  •   8 -  Bare Bottom with tits clamped.
  •   6 - 60% to the cheeks, 30% to the sit spots, 10% to upper thighs
Area 2:
  •   5 -  Ping Pong Paddle 
  •   7 x 5 = 35
  •   8 -  Bare Bottom with tits clamped.
  •   7 - 70% to the cheeks, 20% to the sit spots, 10% to upper thighs
Area 3:
  •  7 -  Wooden Paddle
  •  7 x 5 = 35
  •  8 -  Bare Bottom with tits clamped.
  • 11. 50% to sit spot, 25% to upper thighs, 25% to cheeks
Once that was done I completed used the shower to edge. 3 times, completing my 30 second edges without difficulty. Then completed PM dare: 50 spanks to my pussy with the riding crop and 100 with the red paddle. I completed the 50 with the riding crop, then edged. Then delivered the last 100 and edged a final time. 

Then I decided to administer one of my 5 outstanding labia punishments. Not nearly as bad as the first though the last 10 minutes where horrible and by the last 5 I couldn't wait for it to end.
Tomorrow's task (Day 5 01/26/2017):
  • May I wear panties (Optional): No
  • Should I wear a butt plug (Optional): No.
  • I must edge 5 times and hold 2 of those edges for 60 seconds. 
  • May I cum? No, I am in Denial tomorrow
  • Punishment sessions (Optional): 3
  • Punishment Task: Spank my clit 100 times with a wooden spoon.
Penalty Days to date: 19

No comments:

Post a Comment