Translate

Monday 23 January 2017

Orgasm Denial Dare - Round 2 - Day 1 of 21 - Denial


ORGASM DENIAL DARE:


Yesterday's tasks:
  • May I wear panties (Optional): Yes
  • Should I wear a butt plug (Optional): No
  • I must edge 9 times and hold 2 of those edges for 60 seconds. 
  • May I cum? No, I am in Denial today
  • Punishment sessions (Optional): 4
  • Spank my clit 175 times with a wooden spoon, hard.
I started out yesterday already terribly horny from a combination of clit/pussy spanking, clit tickling and edging the night before. So waking up and edging the wasn't an issue. I did stay up way to late on Saturday night, so ended up going back to bed for a while. 

After I got up I edged in the shower and easily did my first 60 second edge and delivered my first set of spanks. I then edged another 2 times, before heading out to do some errands. When I got back I decided to take advantage of the nice weather and take the dogs to the park for a couple of hours. 

After I got home I edged again a couple of times before going out and getting some groceries.  After I got home I ate and then headed back into the shower for some more edges and two more sessions of clit spankings. 

After that I decided I should get back to doing some housework. I rolled a 10 (Wearing Kegel Balls, crotch rope and large butt plug covered in vapor rub.) I didn't have any specific tasks set up, but started by cleaning out and re-planting my my herb garden with basil, thyme and parsley I bought at the grocery store. Once that was done I decided to do the dishes and some additional tiding up. 

Once that was done it was getting pretty late so I took the dogs for a walk and then set to completing my nightly punishments. I ended up deciding to leave the completed area as completed for now, since it might be weeks before repairs to the closet are completed. I simply tidied as much as I could. As you can imagine the crotch rope kept my already throbbing clit interested. 


HOUSEWORK PUNISHMENT:

Area 1:
  •  8 -  Light flogger, followed by heavy flogger, followed by riding crop
  • 7 x 5 = 35
  • 6 - Bare wet bottom
  • 5 - 100% cheeks
Area 2:
  •  7 - Wooden Paddle
  •  4 x 5 = 20
  • 8 -  Bare Bottom with tits clamped.
  • 10 - 40% to cheeks, 40% to sit spot, 20% to upper thighs
Area 3:
  •  8 -  Light flogger, followed by heavy flogger, followed by riding crop
  • 4 x 5 = 20
  •  7 - Bare Bottom
  • 12 - 50% to sit spot, 50% to thighs 

 Not too terrible as far as punishments go. I also had a PM dare: 50 spanks to my clit with a wooden spoon, 50 blow to my pussy with a flogger and a final 50 to my ass with a hairbrush. Once that was completed I edged another 2 times before completing my final set of clit spankings. Then I completed my last required edges. 

Already very horny and no permission to cum until day 8. This is going to be a long week. 

Tomorrow's task (Day 3 01/24/2017):
  • May I wear panties (Optional): No
  • Should I wear a butt plug (Optional): Yes, for 12 hours.
  • I must edge 4 times and hold 2 of those edges for 60 seconds. 
  • May I cum? No, I am in Denial tomorrow
  • Punishment sessions (Optional): 0
  • N/A

No comments:

Post a Comment