Translate

Friday 6 January 2017

Orgasm Denial Dare - Penalty Day 13

ORGASM DENIAL DARE:

Penalty Day 13:
  • Number of edges 10
  • 2 edges must be held for 90 seconds
  • 4 Punishment sessions
  • 4 sessions spanking my clit with a wooden spoon 175 time 
  • Denial.
I started yesterday with by delivering the first punishment to my clit and then edges a few couple of times in the shower before heading out to work.I even managed to work in one of the 90 second edges.

I got held up at work and only managed to get home after 8:30. Then it was time to walk the dogs and make dinner. After dinner I administered the second set of spankings to my clit, followed quickly by a third. . 


The punishments on my GetDare thread are getting high enough that I realized I'm probably not going to be able to finish them all in one weekend. After some discussion with the friend who's dare I didn't finish here's what I'm going to do. 

My current Denial Penalty ends on Tuesday. Starting Wednesday I would be allowed to cum. Well, until I start my next dare. So I've decided that if I don't complete all punishments by midnight on Sunday. I will re-open the thread with adjusted posting rules and I will not be allowed to cum again until all punishments have been completed. Since we do want it to be challenging, I will be leaving the thread open throughout Saturday as I start administering the punishments.

Punishments so far:
  • Whip my pussy with a flogger 950 times
  • Spank my clit with a wooden spoon 1700 times
  • Spank my pussy with my hand 950 times
  • Spank my pussy with a ridding crop 300 times
  • Spank my pussy with a red leather paddle 250 times
  • Apply Tabasco to my clit 7 times
  • Apply IcyHot to my clit twice.
  • Apply Toothpaste to my clit twice
  • Apply Tiger Balm to my clit 3 times

Luckily I didn't set any tasks yesterday so, I didn't have any to fail.I did manage to clean some pan's which I'd been meaning to get around to so, not everything was lost.  

It was getting late so, I took the dogs out one final time. Once that was done I started completing the spankings for my housework punishment.



HOUSEWORK PUNISHMENT:





Area 1:
  •   9 -  Flogger, followed by red leather paddle, followed by ping pong paddle
  •   6 x 5 = 30
  •   6 -  Bare wet bottom
  •   9 - 50% to cheeks, 50 % to sit spot
Area 2:
  •  10 - Bathbrush
  •    8 x 5 =40
  •  11 - Bare Bottom  
  •    6 - 50% to sit spot, 25% to upper thighs, 25% to cheeks
 Area 3:
  •  9 - Flogger, followed by red leather paddle, followed by ping pong paddle 
  •   8 x 5 = 40  
  •   6 -  Bare wet bottom
  •   4 - 40% to sit spot, 40% to cheeks, 20 to upper thighs, oh and double the punishment 
Area 4:
  • 4 -  Red narrow paddle
  • 9 x 5 = 45
  • 5 - Over underwear double the punishment
  •   9 - 50% to cheeks, 50 % to sit spot
Area 5:
  •   3 - Cane 
  • 10 x 5 = 50 
  •   6 -  Bare wet bottom
  •   3 - 50% to inner thighs and 50% to tits
Picking up after Myself:
  • Mental Tally = 4
  • Inspection = 0
  • Spanks Delivered = 4
  • 12 - Re-roll dice X times and use all those implements. X being the number of times you forgot to put things away today.
    •   4 -  Red narrow paddle
    •  10 - Bathbrush
    •    8 - Light flogger, followed by heavy flogger, followed by ridding crop
    •    6 - Ridding Crop
  • 7 - Bare Bottom
  • 8.  Light flogger, followed by heavy flogger, followed by ridding crop
Less lucky with the punishments yesterday. Well I certainly had a sore bottom once that was competed. Again not a great job on the caning. Once I'd completed I edged in the shower. I was pretty tired so it was challenging getting to all 10 edges. By the end I just wanted to go to bed. Finally I completed the last of my clit spankings. 700 for the day, so only a small portion of what I'll need to do on the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment