Translate

Tuesday 10 January 2017

Orgasm Denial Dare - Penalty Day 17 of 18

ORGASM DENIAL DARE:

Penalty Day 17:
  • Number of edges 6
  • 2 edges must be held for 90 seconds
  • 2 Punishment sessions 
  • Clamp my nipples for 20 minutes, then turn the clamps 90 degrees and re-apply an additional 5 minutes.
  • Denial.
Yesterday was a pretty lazy day. I had a teleconference for most of the day, so I worked from home. Which was probably for the best, given the punishment I administered on Sunday. 

As soon as I was done with work I administered my first nipple punishment. All my remaining penalty days are nipple punishments. I hate nipple punishments. Well maybe not hate, but I certainly find them challenging.  

While I was waiting for the time to elapse I wrote my two weekend blog entries.Then I rolled for Housework Punishment. Yesterday I had actually assigned some tasks to myself. I rolled a 4 (Wearing a crotch rope covered in Icy-Hot). I didn't even try it, I rolled an extra punishment instead.I re-rolled an 8 (Wearing Kegel Balls and small butt plug covered in vapor rub), so I stuffed both my wholes and went to work. 

I hadn't set a lot of tasks, so I managed to completed them in fairly good time. Now it was time for my nightly punishment. 
  
HOUSEWORK PUNISHMENT:

Penalty roll:
  •   7 - Wooden Paddle
  •   6 x 5 = 30
  • 10 -  Bare Botton, spanks must be delivered to each cheek and roll an additional Implement
  • Additional Implement: 
    •  9 - Flogger, followed by red leather paddle, followed by ping pong paddle
  •   5 - 100% cheeks
Area 1:
  •  12 - Re-roll dice X times and use all those implements. X being the number of times you forgot to put things away today
  •   11 -  Belt and roll 2 other implements
  • Additional Implements
    • 5 - Ping Pong Paddle
    • 6 -  Riding crop
  •   6 - Riding Crop
  •   8 - Light flogger, followed by heavy flogger, followed by riding crop
  •   4 - Red Narrow Paddle
  • 11 x 5 = 55
  •    8 -   Bare Bottom with tits clamped.
  •   4 - 40% to sit spot, 40% to cheeks, 20 to upper thighs, oh and double the punishment 
Area 2:
  •   5 -  Ping Pong Paddle
  •   7 x 5 = 35
  •   8 -  Bare Bottom with tits clamped.
  •   8 - 60% to the cheeks, 30% to the sit spots, 10% to upper thighs
 Area 3: 
  • 11 -  Belt and roll 2 other implements
  • Additional Implements
    • 8 - Light flogger, followed by heavy flogger, followed by riding crop
    • 6 -  Riding crop
  •   6 x 5 = 35
  •   5 - Over underwear double the punishment
  •   5 - 100% cheeks 
Area 4:
  •   6 - Ridding Crop
  •   7 x 5 = 35
  •   7 -  Bare Bottom
  •   8 - 60% to the cheeks, 30% to the sit spots, 10% to upper thighs
Area 5:
  • 10 - Bathbrush 
  •   5 x 5 = 25 
  •   5 - Over underwear double the punishment
  •   4 - 40% to sit spot, 40% to cheeks, 20 to upper thighs, oh and double the punishment 
Picking up after Myself:
  • Mental Tally = 4
  • Inspection = 0
  • Spanks Delivered = 4
  • 5.  Ping Pong Paddle
  • 5 - Over underwear double the punishment
  • 8 - 60% to the cheeks, 30% to the sit spots, 10% to upper thighs
Ouch the only luck I got here was the over the underwear portion. Once I completed these my bottom was smarting. I then move into the shower and completed my 6 edges.

No comments:

Post a Comment