Translate

Thursday 5 January 2017

Orgasm Denial Dare - Penalty Day 12

ORGASM DENIAL DARE:

Penalty Day 12:
  • Number of edges 5
  • 2 edges must be held for 30 seconds
  • 4 Punishment sessions
  • 4 sessions spanking each of my ass cheeks 75 with a hair brush
  • Denial.
I started yesterday with by delivering my first punishment spanking and then edges a couple of times in the shower before heading out to work.  

After getting home from work, I pulled down my pants and administered another spanking punishment. Yesterday was certainly a spanking day. After that I spent way to long at the computer and then started to make dinner. 

The punishments on my  my GetDare thread are getting quite high. As a reminder the thread will be open until Friday. I decided to add some additional punishment options based on the dare I received on Wednesday.   

Punishments so far:
  • Whip my pussy with a flogger 750 times
  • Spank my clit with a wooden spoon 1550 times
  • Spank my pussy with my hand 750 times
  • Spank my pussy with a ridding crop 100 times
  • Spank my pussy with a red leather paddle 100 times
  • Apply Tabasco to my clit 5 times
  • Apply IcyHot to my clit once.
  • Apply Toothpaste to my clit twice
  • Apply Tiger Balm to my clit twice

While I was wasting time at the computer, I decided to update housework punishment. I have new toys and some of the roll were based on restrictions from a previous dare that no longer applies. Yesterday was my first day using it. I rolled to see how to do the housework and got an 8 (Wearing Kegel Balls and small butt plug covered in vapor rub). I didn't notice at first, but by the end the =Kegel balls had made me super horny. 

I completed my first task, then decided to administer my 3rd spanking punishment of the day. Then continued on with the rest of my tasks. Once those were finished I took the dogs out for a walk. Once I was back I administered my final penalty day punishment. Once that was done I started completing the spankings for my housework punishment.


HOUSEWORK PUNISHMENT:



Area 1:
  •   7 - Wooden Paddle
  •   8 x 5 = 40
  •   7 - Bare Bottom
  •  11 - 50% to sit spot, 25% to upper thighs, 25% to cheeks 
Area 2:
  •    5 - Ping Pong Paddle
  •    7 x 5 =35
  •    7 - Bare Bottom  
  •    6 - 60% to the cheeks, 30% to the sit spots, 10% to upper thighs
 Area 3:
  •  9 - Flogger, followed by red leather paddle, followed by ping pong paddle 
  •   7 x 5 = 35  
  •   9 - Bare Bottom double the punishment
  •   12 50% to sit spot, 50% to thighs
Area 4:
  •  11 - Belt and roll 2 other implements
    • 11  Belt and roll 2 other implements
    •  4 - Red narrow paddle
    • 3 - Cane
    • 7 - Wooden Paddle
  •   9 x 5 = 45 
  • 7 - Bare Bottom
  • 9 - 50% to cheeks, 50 % to sit spot
Area 5:
  •   5 - Ping Pong Paddle
  •  10 x 5 = 50 
  •    8  - Bare Bottom with tits clamped. 
  •    6 60% to the cheeks, 30% to the sit spots, 10% to upper thighs
Picking up after Myself:
  • Mental Tally = 2
  • Inspection = 4
  • Spanks Delivered = 6
  • 7 - Wooden Paddle
  • 2 - Over pants
  • 6 60% to the cheeks, 30% to the sit spots, 10% to upper thighs

Less lucky with the punishments yesterday. Partly due to the new format. My ass is still pretty tender though admittedly I didn't do a very good job caning. I don't have a proper one yet and had to improvise part of a bamboo trellis.Once I'd completed I edged a couple of time to complete my penalty tasks. 

Today I'll be delivering 4 clit spanking punishments. So I'll probably be going into the weekend with an already tender clit/pussy. 

1 comment:

  1. We have sell some products of different custom boxes.it is very useful and very low price please visits this site thanks and please share this post with your friends. Sex Toys by Joy

    ReplyDelete