Translate

Wednesday 11 January 2017

Orgasm Denial Dare - Penalty Day 18 of 18

ORGASM DENIAL DARE:

Penalty Day 18:
  • Number of edges 9
  • 2 edges must be held for 60 seconds
  • 4 Punishment sessions 
  • Clamp my nipples for 20 minutes, then turn the clamps 90 degrees and re-apply an additional 5 minutes.
  • Denial.
Yesterday I started the day off by applying clamps to my nipples, before going into work. Since I knew 4 sessions would be challenging, I applied them for the second 20 minute session immediately after getting back form work. I didn't manage to do much edging though.

I then rolled for Housework Punishment and got a 5 (Wearing a crotch rope). I aplied the crotch rope and then set about completing my daily tasks. 

I applied a 3rd round of clamps a couple of hours later, while I continued cleaning. I'm happy to report that I managed to do my 4th round of punishment about an hour later.   
HOUSEWORK PUNISHMENT:

Area 1:
  •   7 - Wooden Paddle
  •   4 x 5 = 20
  •   8 - Bare Bottom with tits clamped.
  •   8 - 60% to the cheeks, 30% to the sit spots, 10% to upper thighs
 Area 2:
  •   5 - Ping Pong Paddle
  •   6 x 5 = 30
  •   8 -  Bare Bottom with tits clamped.
  •   4 - 40% to sit spot, 40% to cheeks, 20 to upper thighs, oh and double the punishment
 Area 3: 
  • 10 - Bathbrush
  •   7 x 5 = 35
  •   7 - Bare Bottom
  •   7 - 70% to the cheeks, 20% to the sit spots, 10% to upper thighs
Area 4:
  •   4 - Red narrow paddle
  •   8 x 5 = 40
  •   5 - 100% cheeks
  •   8 - 60% to the cheeks, 30% to the sit spots, 10% to upper thighs
Area 5:
  • 10 - Bathbrush 
  •  10 x 5 = 50
  •   5 - Over underwear double the punishment
  •   7 - 70% to the cheeks, 20% to the sit spots, 10% to upper thighs
Once I completed this, happily last nights punishment wasn't terrible. I completed my remaining edges. By that time it was after midnight, so was able to bring myself to a nice orgasm with the author of the dare permission. 

Thank you again, Sir. You are too good to me. Looking forward to starting the dare again when I get back from vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment