Translate

Monday 9 January 2017

Orgasm Denial Dare - Penalty Day 16 of 18 (And Pussy/Clit punishment part deux)

ORGASM DENIAL DARE:

Penalty Day 16:
  • Number of edges 9
  • 2 edges must be held for 60 seconds
  • 3 Punishment sessions 
  • Clamp my nipples for 20 minutes, then turn the clamps 90 degrees and re-apply an additional 5 minutes.
  • Denial.
I woke up on Sunday much earlier than I did on Saturday. After I got back in from taking care of the pups, which yesterday also included playing fetch with them in the living room for about 30 minutes, I got down to business. I had a lunch date later in the day, but decided I had a good couple of hours before I needed to hop into the shower. Lots of time to start punishing my pussy. As opposed to Saturday I decided to start my Penalty task right away, so I clamped my nipples before starting the pussy punishments.

I started Sunday with the following punishments left to complete:
  • Whip my pussy with a flogger 1000 times
  • Spank my clit with a wooden spoon 1200 times
  • Spank my pussy with my hand 900 times
  • Spank my pussy with a ridding crop 650 times
  • Spank my pussy with a red leather paddle 600 times
  • Apply Tabasco to my clit 4 times
  • Apply IcyHot to my clit 3 times.
  • Apply Toothpaste to my 4 times 
  •  Apply Tiger Balm to my clit 5 times

My clit and pussy were still a little tender from the previous days punishments, but I became wet almost immediately after the first pussy spanking, so I decided to edge since I had to do 9 edged that day anyway. I normally have to use a toy or the spray from the shower head to edge, I just can't get there with my fingers. It feels good, but I can't get to the edge (or over the edge). Yesterday that was not a problem. So, I decided as an additional difficulty that I'd edge between each set of punishments.  

While I didn't do the punishments sequentially yesterday, I tried to follow the threads as much as possible for simplicity sake. by the time it was time for lunch I'd finished most of page 3.   

Lunch was quite nice, but ended up taking much longer than I had thought it would, it was almost 3 before I got back home. So after taking the puppies out, I applied another clamping punishment to my nipples and started again. The spanks to my pussy where more enjoyable than I expected, I tend to prefer spanking my clit. Well I prefer it the first couple of hundred times. Eventually I got to the riding crop dares. I hadn't really tried the crop before. I'd had a dare to spank my clit with the crop previously, but my crop was way to long to make that practical. So I did what seemed perfectly reasonable to me, I ordered a shorter crop off of Amazon.  

The crop wasn't too bad, tough I mildly regret not directing those spanks directly to my clit. Given the amount of spanks I had to administer with the wooden spoon, that was probably for the best. 
  
The red paddle was another story, that hurt. so much so I had to redo the first 20 spanks because I didn't feel I was putting enough force behind them. That was a real punishment. I almost cried at the idea that I had to deliver 550 more. Admittedly edging after the punishment did take away the sting. And for those wondering, no the pain didn't stop me from being wet or from getting to the edge in record time.

By the time 8:30 PM rolled around I was starving and had to pause to get something to eat and to take care of the ever present dogs. My older dog, incidently hates when I self spank. If she's in the room when I start she runs out. At this point she runs out when I pick up a paddle. I'm guessing the noise scares her. My new dog would happily sit and watch if I let him. Kinky bastard

By the time all was said and done it was almost 10 PM by the time I got back to it. I clamp my tit a final time and set back to giving my clit and pussy the punishments they deserved. I had a lot of smacks with the red paddle towards the end of the thread, but as is often the case my tolerance to the toy grew the more I used it and by the end I was able to hit my pussy quite hard with it. I lost track of how many times I edged throughout the day, but needless to say my target of 9 was met and exceeded. I ended up finishing the thread with 3 minutes to go. I'm not sure if I'm proud or disappointed. Oh well nothing is stopping me from opening a similar thread later this year. 

The punishments didn't feel too terrible when I was delivering them, but boy did I feel them when I went out to walk the dogs just after midnight. I could definitely feel how tender my pussy was every time my sweats rubbed up against me. Luckily I was working from home today. Also appologies to any PM dares I ignored, but sometimes one has to say enough is enough. 

Again, I didn't schedule any house keeping tasks and didn;t do anything beyond tidying up after dinner. I almost gave myself a pass on my nightly housework punishment spanking, but decided that would defeat the purpose of restarting these punishments in the first place

HOUSEWORK PUNISHMENT:

Area 1:
  •   7Wooden Paddle
  •   4 x 5 = 20
  •   4  - Wearing thong   
  •   8 - 60% to the cheeks, 30% to the sit spots, 10% to upper thighs
Area 2:
  •   6 - Riding Crop
  •   7 x 5 = 35
  •   4 - Wearing thong     
  •   3 50% to inner thighs and 50% to tits
 Area 3:
  •   7 - Wooden Paddle
  •   7 x 5 = 35
  •   6 -  Bare wet bottom
  • 10 - 40% to cheeks, 40% to sit spot, 20% to upper thighs
Area 4:
  •   8 -  Light flogger, followed by heavy flogger, followed by ridding crop
  •   6 x 5 = 30
  •   6 -  Bare wet bottom
  •   7 - 70% to the cheeks, 20% to the sit spots, 10% to upper thighs
Area 5:
  • 11 - Belt and roll 2 other implements 
  •   Additional Implements: 
    •   9 -  Flogger, followed by red leather paddle, followed by ping pong paddle
    •  10 - bathbrush
  •   8 x 5 = 50 
  •   9 -  Bare Bottom double the punishment.
  •   9 -  50% to cheeks, 50 % to sit spot

No comments:

Post a Comment