Translate

Sunday 22 January 2017

And I'm back And Orgasm Denial Dare Round - 2

I made it back home last night around 9:30 PM. Had a good time with the family, but has a was sleeping in the living room with little ones wandering it at any time the whole vacation was pretty much no-touch. I was able to browse some of the forums though so I did manage to get keep myself horny. 

After bringing my stuff in from the car I sighed at the unfortunate state my Kitchen This time not my fault. I was gifted with a water leak the Thursday before I left which building maintenance had thought was on the 4th floor. Which had caused quite a bit of damage to the front closet and forced me to pull everything out. It was a slow leak which had been trickling in the back of the seldom uses closet for some time. As a result I threw out quite a bit, washed some very mildewy clothing and relocated the rest, shoe racks mainly to my kitchen and living room. I got a knock on my door Saturday and it turned out that the folks on the first floor where still complaining about a leak. It turned out that there was a leak on my floor and now they've ended up ripping apart the whole closet wall. I'll decide if that counts toward housework punishment tonight. 

I managed to accumulate some PM dares while I was away. I've also recently become obsessed with the idea of this post. I'll definitely be doing that for a few days in the future. For now, I decided to roll a pair of dice and to tickle my clit with a brush for that many minutes between each task of my PM dares. I rolled a 4.

First I had a dare left over from the day after I completed my clit and pussy punishment. As you can imagine I needed a break before I did more. Then I went on vacation. The PM dare was to cover my clit in Icy Hot, wear a butt plug covered in more icy hot for 30 minutes and to clamp my nipples and clit for 10 minutes. I started of by inserting my labia spreader to make sure my clit was properly exposed for the tickling. I tried a couple of different brushes and finally settled on a super soft blush brush. After teasing my clit for 4 minutes, I reached for the Icy Hot and rubbed it over my poor clit. Next I rubbed Icy Hot all over a medium plug, stuffed it up my ass and set an alarm for 30 minutes. I gave the Icy Hot another 15 minutes to torture my clit and then proceeded to tickle it with the makeup brush for another 4 minutes. Next I clamped my nipples and now throbbing clit for 10 minutes, followed by another 4 minutes of clit tickling. That completed the first dare. 

My next dare was the paddle sampler. This is where I spank each of my ass cheeks 15 times with each of my paddles (Light leather paddle, Narrow Red Leather paddle, Leather paddle, Ping Pong paddle, wooden paddle). I completed my spankings, giving myself a nicely rosy bottom and then tickled my clit for another 4 minutes. I considered tickling between each paddle, but decided that I didn't want that much rest between the spankings. The next dare was 150 spanks to my pussy. I honestly didn't think I'd enjoy hand spanking to my pussy as much as I do. I removed the spreader for this and set to spanking my pussy. By the end I was dripping more than ever. I followed this up again with 4 minutes of clit tickling. This was every bit as maddening as I'd hoped. It's enough stimulation to make me super horny, but not nearly enough to make me cum. 

My next dare was 160 spanks to my pussy with a hair brush, 10 extra than I'd given someone on get dare. It's rather adorable that this person thought that was a lot. The hair brush spanks where also rather "nice". So much so I added it as an implement for my pussy spank PM dares. Once that was done it was time for another 4 minutes of clit tickling. 

My last set of PM dares where a welcome home present from the other of my failed and now restarting dare. He has standing permission to double my daily max, his pm dare was to whip my pussy with a flogger 300 times. I did these in sets of 100 and paused to tickle my clit in between each set of 100. I decided to let him decide if I should cum last night, unfortunately he went offline before I finished my message, so no orgasm for me last night. 

I ended up so horny I could barely sleep. I woke up and edged several times during the night. And now I'm restarting his dare. I re-rolled for the dare and got 3 weeks again. As a reminder, I'll be re-adding the 18 penalty days from the last dare to the end of this one as I did not complete them consecutively. This means I will automatically follow the next 3 weeks with 18 days of denial. 

The dare randomly decides for the next 3 weeks The following for each day:
  1. Can I wear panties (Optional)
  2. Do  I need to wear a butt plug (Optional)
  3. How long I should be plugged? (Optional)
  4. How many times do I need to edge (Mandatory)
  5. Two edged will be held for this many seconds (Mandatory)
  6. Do I cum today? (Mandatory)
  7. How many times must I cum? (Mandatory)
  8. May I use toys to cum? (Mandatory)
  9. If no toys, do I touch myself or hump something? (Mandatory)
  10. Do my orgasms have to be continuous (limit of 3)? (Mandatory)
  11. Should I punish myself today? (Optional)
  12. How many times should I punish myself? (Optional)
  13. Punishment Severity (Optional)
  14. The type of punishment (spanking, clit spank, pussy spank, pussy whipping, labia and clit clamping or nipple clamping). (Optional)
  15. The number of spanks per session or the number of minutes I have to wear the clamps (Optional)
Anytime I do not complete a task my punishment for that day is doubled and I must add a penalty day to my calendar. If I cum on a non-orgasm day, I must triple my punishment for that day and add a penalty day for each time I orgasm. Penalty days are automatically denial days and punishments become mandatory. 

As with last time I did this I will not be accepting dares that require me to cum. I will however be accepting all my pm dares until the penalty days begin when I will be putting CLIT SPIN and WATER TORTURE on hiatus again. Last time I did this I came involuntarily several times as a result of these dares and was forced to add several penalty days. As with last time I'll be posting my scheduled tasks the day before. 

Today's tasks:
  • May I wear panties (Optional): Yes
  • Should I wear a butt plug (Optional): No
  • I must edge 9 times and hold 2 of those edges for 60 seconds. 
  • May I cum? No, I am in Denial today
  • Punishment sessions (Optional): 4
  • Spank my clit 175 times with a wooden spoon, hard.

Tomorrow's task (01/23/2017):
  • May I wear panties (Optional): No
  • Should I wear a butt plug (Optional): Yes, for 8 hours.
  • I must edge 10 times and hold 2 of those edges for 90 seconds. 
  • May I cum? No, I am in Denial tomorrow
  • Punishment sessions (Optional): 2
  • Spank my clamp clit  and my labia for 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment