Translate

Tuesday 24 January 2017

Orgasm Denial Dare - Round 2 - Day 2 of 21 - Denial - Failed


ORGASM DENIAL DARE:



Yesterday's tasks:
  • May I wear panties (Optional): No
  • Should I wear a butt plug (Optional): Yes, for 8 hours.
  • I must edge 10 times and hold 2 of those edges for 90 seconds. 
  • May I cum? No, I am in Denial
  • Punishment sessions (Optional): 2
  • Spank my clamp clit  and my labia for 30 minutes.
I started yesterday like I do every Monday morning, with the fun and excitement of reporting. Once that was off to my boss. I walked the the dogs then hoped into the shower and gave myself 3 shower edge before driving into the office.  

After work I when to the post office to pick up a parcel. Unfortunately someone had misplaced it, apparently someone put a ladder in front of it. They found it this morning so I was able to pick it up today. After I got home and 
put a medium plug up my ass before taking the babies for their walk. Once I got back in I made dinner and wrote my entry for Sunday. Once that was done I ended up doing some more edges, before trying my first punishment session. I had to take the clothes pins off almost immediately. I couldn't stand it. I decided to try edging some more and to try again once I was more heavily aroused. I did the first of my two 90 second edges and decided to do one of the PM Dares I'd received.  This will probably sound familiar: 50 spanks to my clit with a wooden spoon, 50 blow to my pussy with a flogger and a final 50 to my ass with a hairbrush. I delivered the first 100 spanks to my clit and pussy, then finally succeeded getting clothes pins on my clip and pussy lips. It hurt so much and so good. 

I ended up distracting myself by giving myself the last 50 spanks to my ass and my daily spankings.  

HOUSEWORK PUNISHMENT:

Area 1:
  • 7 -  Wooden paddle 
  • 7 x 5 = 35
  • 7 - Bare bottom
  • 5 - 100% cheeks
Area 2:
  •  3 - Cane
  •  4 x 5 = 20
  • 10 -  Bare Botton, spanks must be delivered to each cheek and roll an additional Implement (6 - Riding rope)
  • 5 - 100% cheeks
Area 3:
  •  7 -  Wooden paddle
  •  4 x 5 = 35
  •  7 - Bare Bottom
  • 12 - 50% to sit spot, 50% to thighs 
The spanking didn't last nearly long enough. I need to take caning off the list or buy a proper cane. The spanking only managed to distract me for a few minutes and I still had 15 minutes to go. The clamps became almost intolerable during the last 10 minutes. Then I got another PM dare. My dare writing friend: WATER TORTURE X3. Oh God. 45 minutes with the shower spray aimed at my over sensitive little clit. He asked me to do the dare if it wasn't too late. It was already 10:30 by then. I should have declined and done today. But today wasn't a punishment day. It would be cheating if I waited though right? Especially because cumming would lead to an additional four 30 minute sessions of clothes pins attached to my clit and labia. And let me tell you even though I was dripping when I removed the clothes pin, I HATE that idea. 

I took the dogs out for the last walk of the night, got everything together and edged myself the last 4 times. Once I was done, I got ready for the Water Torture dare. First I inserted my labia spreader to make sure the spray had an unobstructed path to my clit. Next I tied a spreader bar between my knees to stop me from closing my legs. Finally I turned the spray on, lay back and aimed the spray at my clit. I managed to last the first 15 minutes. I should have waited till today. I've been staying up way too late, I was exhausted and my head had started to pound which is probably how I made it past the first 15 minutes. I did not make it past the second. That orgasm is going to cost me an extra penalty day in denial and 500 spanks to my clit. I'm going to spread the labia clamping over the next few days because it's just too time consuming to do in one sitting when I'm working.  

By this point it was 2 AM and I was done. That's right I did not complete the rest of the PM dare. I was just too damned tired to continue. Which means I'll need to redo it, since I definitely owe Sir some post orgasm torment. I probably won't do it tonight since I'm still exhausted. 

Tomorrow's task (Day 4 01/24/2017):
  • May I wear panties (Optional): No
  • Should I wear a butt plug (Optional): Yes, for 10 hours.
  • I must edge 5 times and hold 2 of those edges for 30 seconds. 
  • May I cum? No, I am in Denial tomorrow
  • Punishment sessions (Optional): N/A
Penalty Days to date: 19

No comments:

Post a Comment