Translate

Saturday 30 May 2020

Part 2 - Post Orgasm Punishment - Day 33

I was up very late on Thursday. It's year end at my company and I had reviews scheduled with staff located in Asia until 2:30 AM. It was closer to 4 by the time I ended up going to bed. As a result I woke up and started my work day a little late. 
I received my punishment for cumming last weekend from Sir. First , my daily clit spanking is now 75 spanks during weekdays and 100 spanks on weekends. Next I need to give my clit 50 spanks every time I switch Lovense toys during our weekend teasing. Finally I have to use a electro magic wand on my clit for 15 minutes. That part is going to be difficult. I don't have very much tolerance for the wand at all.  

I ended up having a long Skype call with the family after work last night. So by the time I was done dinner it was pretty late. Since I wanted to give Sir some time to play, I decided to use the Hush as the butt plug last night. So I covered it with Tiger Balm. And well it looks like I should have double checked the poll because the leading option is now Tabasco on my clit and double the time with my nipples clamped. So it looks like I need to redo yesterday's punishment!! I'll most likely do that sometime on Sunday

as for last night after I inserted the plug and rubbed Tiger Balm on my clit, I clamped my nipples and set the timer for 25 minutes. Once that was all done, The first set of patterns started just before I started spanking my ass. I was stimulated with on and off patterns through out the entire punishment.

I started the spankings by giving my ass 50 spanks with the wooden paddle. Next I gave my ass 275 spanks with the holed paddle and then finished spanking my ass the heart shaped paddle. I then realized that I hadn't done my daily spanking yet so I delivered another 250 spanks to my ass with the holed paddle.

Next I moved on to the pussy spankings and delivered the spanks with the paddles. Then I inserted the labia spreader and whipped my pussy. For some reason those spanks really smarted last night and made my clit very tender.

Finally I spanked my clit with both the wooden spoon and the riding crop. All in all that was just under 800 spanks. I also added an additional 100 spanks to my clit because I hadn't had the opportunity to do my daily clit spank that morning. Once that was done I waited a few minutes for the timer to go of and then delivered the spanks to my nipples.

After the punishment was over I removed the plug, I spanked my clit, inserted the Nora and tied myself up for the night. Sir set alarms and tease my clit all night, but I was so tired that I slept though the entire night. I didn't even end up untying myself through the night. I can definitely feel that my clit and pussy were well used this morning. .    



No comments:

Post a Comment