Translate

Saturday 2 May 2020

Part 2 - Post Orgasm Punishment - Day 5

I contacted Sir yesterday afternoon and we agreed that I would make my clit and pussy available for teasing last night after I delivered the punishment spanks. He sounded quite eager to play with a sore sensitive clit.

So the final count for the punishment thread was:

130 - spanks to my ass with a wooden spoon
180- spanks to my ass with a ping pong paddle
130 - spanks to my ass with a with a holed leather paddle
65 - spanks to my ass with a heavy wooden paddle
450 - spanks to my clit with a wooden spoon
575 - spanks to my clit with a ridding crop
325 - spanks to my clit/pussy with a narrow red leather paddle

I debated how to do this. Deliver the spanks in the order they were given or group them, ie give all the spanks with the ping pong paddle together.

Ultimately I decided grouping them would give the punishment it's maximum effect. Before I started, though I still had to deliver the 250 daily spanks to my ass with the holed leather paddle. So that was 1000 spanks delivered to my ass this week. This paddle has a nice stingy bite and has left my ass pretty much perpetually tender this week.

I started the additional punishment by delivering the spanks to my ass with the wooden spoon. I tried to spread the spanks around between my cheeks and my sit spot. Those stung a little, but weren't too bad.

Next I delivered the spanks with the ping pong paddle. There were a lot more of those and by the end my ass was really starting to sting.

After that it was back to the holed paddle. The holes obviously cut down the wind resistance so you get a nice hard smack.

Then it was time for the wooden paddle. This is a fairly substantial paddle it's hardwood and 3/4 of an inch tick, so it packs a wallop because of the sear weight, even when self spanking. My ass was very sore by the time I was done.

That being said when I reached between my legs I was dripping wet. I laid down on the bed and spread my legs to give myself the clit spankings. Even on a nice cushy mattress my ass still was incredibly sore.

I started delivering the spanks to my clit with the wooden spoon. I use a fairly heavy teak mixing spoon, that has a fair amount of weight (well for a spoon) so it gives a decent hit. The spanks left my clit nice and tender and made me even more wet.

Next I used the crop on my clit. I have a short handled crop which makes self spanking easier. I took the spanks easily at first, but by the 300th or so was starting to feel very sore and tender. I carried on though and was very sore by the time I was done.

Finally I completed the spanks to my pussy with the red paddle. This one just spanks the entire area and gives a relatively hard spank. All and all I was very sore and tender by the time I was done.

Now that the punishment was complete I inserted the Nora and tied myself up spread eagle and blindfolded myself for the night. Sir started vibrating my clit almost immediately and kept going pretty steadily for what seemed for a long time. Normally, I tend to rub Anbesol over
my clit to reduce the sensation and the pleasure, but obviously we didn't want to do that last night since we also didn't want to reduce do anything that would minimize the soreness. The first couple of hours were quite pleasurable and frustrating, but eventually the constant stimulation did start to make my sore little clit ache even more.

Since it's Saturday I also need to make my clit and pussy available for teasing. I'm sure I'll be very sore and frustrated by the end of the weekend.

I hadn't set many tasks yesterday because I knew most of the day would be taken up by punishments and teasing, but I did manage to get what I set out to do done, so no additional spanks there thank goodness.

Since I wasn't able to complete the 90 minutes of stimulation in the shower, I will have to have more punishment next week. Though admittedly the extra attention and focus is making me more horny and increasing my overall frustration. so I'm glad I've decided to pay more attention to trying to complete my punishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment