Translate

Monday 11 May 2020

Part 2 - Post Orgasm Punishment - Day 14

Yesterday was another teasing day. I woke up, but then ended up going back to bed after walking the dogs since I'd been teased with the rabbit vibe most of the night. 

I ended up doing my daily clit spanking around lunch time. Sir spent a good part of the day teasing me with the Rabbit Vibe. Unfortunately, I didn't put it on the charger properly and had to finish off the day with another toy which is an oscillating pussy toy. This ended up making me very horny before we stopped for the night. My clit and pussy are still aching. 

I also setup this weeks punishment dare yesterday. This time we're concentrating on spanking my ass. This will include some paddles I just bought from Etsy. Hopefully they will get here before Friday when the spanks are due. 

No comments:

Post a Comment