Translate

Saturday 9 May 2020

Part 2 - Post Orgasm Punishment - Day 12


Yesterday was the last day of my second weekly punishment. Before I did those I delivered my daily 250 spanks with the paddle.

The final total on my punishment thread ended up being:
590 spanks to my clit with a wooden spoon
510 spanks to my clit with the riding crop
540 spanks to my clit/pussy with the red narrow paddle
720 spanks to my clit/pussy with a flogger

My clit and pussy were definitely sore by the time I was done all of these. Especially after having done over 2000 just the day before.

I used the Listerine strips yesterday as the chemical play. Or at least I tried to, the ones I had were old and dried out so I had to crumble them and rub them on my clit. These were the cinnamon ones. I felt some burn, but I'm sure it would have been more intense if they had been fresh. I'll try to pick up a new pack the next time I go to the store.

I tied my legs open as usual for the spanks and started with the red paddle again. Next I did the spanks with the wooden spoon. By the time I finished those I was over 1000 spanks so I was quite sore. The spanks with the crop were next and I definitely felt them. Finally I inserted the labia separator and started whipping my pussy with the flogger. I had over 700 these to do so I had to take several breaks. I was so sore and tender by the time I was done.

All and all of the pasty week I've delivered over 5000 spanks to my clit and pussy, not counting daily clit spankings. I still feel tender this morning. And I still need to give my clit it's daily spanking!

Another unfortunate thing is that by the time I finished delivering all the punishments, I'm pretty sure Sir was already in bed. So no teasing for me last night.

I'm sure I'll be teased plenty today and like I said still quite sore. Unfortunately still waiting on the new Lush bullet so will likely have to take teasing breaks today. Hopefully those ship next week! ( I bought a few other toys because they were having a sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment