Translate

Thursday 7 May 2020

Part 2 - Post Orgasm Punishment - Day 10

Today was water torture day. This time I actually made it to 30 minutes, but not much further than that. So more no touch and spanking for me.

I pretty much decided to forgo housework today because of the prolonged water torture session and the long spanking sessions. I will get back to it next week.

As for my weekly punishment. I had earned almost 1800 spanks to my clit and pussy tonight.

480 spanks to my clit with a wooden spoon
420 spanks to my clit with the riding crop
410 spanks to my clit/pussy with the red narrow paddle
480 spanks to my clit/pussy with a flogger

I started tonight the same as the previous 2 days, tying my legs wide apart. Today it was Tabasco I applied to my clit. It burned pretty badly, but wasn't as bad as I expected.

Again I started the spanks with the wooden spoon. Next I used the ridding crop. By the time I was done my clit was very sore. The spanks from the paddle left me aching. The spanks from the flogger started to made me quite sore.

The next two days are going to be intense.

No comments:

Post a Comment