Translate

Thursday 21 May 2020

Part 2 - Post Orgasm Punishment - Day 24

Well I managed to get myself distracted by nice shinny things yesterday and didn't start the punishment until supper late, after midnight. I started off doing my 250 spanks with the holed paddle. I realized yesterday that I had failed to update my original punishment thread and need to take an extra 100 spanks with the wooden paddle so I delivered those as well.

The I delivered the my daily clit spanks using a wooden spoon. I new there were almost no spankings for Wednesday on my weekly spanking thread, so I wasn't to worried. I also wasn't thinking I got down to the flogger with the spreader and realized I hadn't completed my pre-spank tasks. So congrats on some bonus spanks to my pussy I guess?

So once I remembered the rule of my own thread, I rubbed some Tabasco on my clit, waited a few minutes and then delivered the 200 spanks to my clit with a wooden spoon.

Next I quickly delivered 60 spanks to my pussy with the red paddle and then 30 with the flogger. Next I inserted the labia spreader and whipped my pussy another 30 times. Finally I delivered the last 60 spanks with my hand. I wasn't really sore afterward, aside form my clit which was still smarting form the Tabasco.

I couldn't get to sleep last night for some reason and am really tired today. I'm supposed to do my water torture today, but don't have much hope for completing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment