Translate

Wednesday 20 May 2020

Part 2 - Post Orgasm Punishment - Day 23


I spent most of the day recovering form the weekend. So I only ended up doing my daily clit spanking right before bed. I used the ridding crop and gave my clit 50 quick spanks. Then it was time to move onto my weekly punishment spankings.  

After doing Monday's punishment yesterday's punishment was relatively tame. Just enough to lul me into a false sense of security for Friday, I guess. At this point I'm up to almost 2000 spanks scheduled for Friday night. 

This week's punishment thread includes a poll with additional punishment options (Nipple clamps, Vaporub covered butt plug, rubbing Tabasco on my clit and spanking it., Spanks to my ass). The Rub Tabasco on my clit and give it 200 spanks with a wooden spoon option is still by far the most popular on the poll. So I started by rubbing a decent amount on my clit. Then I waited a few minutes just to feel the burning sensation. Next I started giving my clit it's spankings. I was feeling a lot less tender after giving my clit a rest for the day, but by the end I was still aching.

After that I gave my pussy 80 solid spanks with the leather paddle. It doesn't have much heft to it, so that just really got me warmed up. After that, I switched to the flogger and whipped my pussy 100 times, doing 50 then taking a break for a minute or so and then doing the remaining 50. After that I inserted the spreader and gave my pussy and clit 90 more blows. This made my clit ache nicely. The spreader came out nice and wet when I removed it because apparently my clit is an attention whore, who like any attention. It did make me nice and tender though, not just my clit and pussy, but my inner thighs as well.

Finally I finished by giving my pussy 220 spanks with the flat off my hand. This left me nice and sore. It was very late at that point and I hadn't done my daily spanking, so I decided to run a bath and give my self my daily spanking. Then it was a quick bath and off to bed.  

Since Sir and I played on Monday today will be another no touch day with a spanking and of course whatever pussy spankings I get on today's thread. 

No comments:

Post a Comment