Translate

Monday 18 May 2020

Part 2 - Post Orgasm Punishment - Day 21


Yesterday was another teasing day. I'd spent the night in bondage again with, this time with the rabbit vibe in my pussy (Friday night we used the bullet).

I  did my clit spanking using a ridding crop a little while after waking up. I walked the dogs and had a quick breakfast and then inserted the bullet plug. Since I failed miserably to do my water torture on Wednesday I set up my 4th weekly punishment thread. This time I'm getting mostly spanks to my pussy, though there are options that will include my clit and those seem quite popular. I'll be doing daily spanking all week, with a mega spanking on Friday. As of this morning I'm at almost over 1200 spanks to be delivered tonight, so it will be a very difficult week on my clit and pussy. 

Once I had the thread , it was back to bondage. I left the bullet vibe inserted and then tied the wand vibe to my crotch with a rope harness.  When I use the wand vibe I try to make my bondage a little more difficult to get out of so I can't just reach down and quickly turn it off. Obviously I can get out because, it wouldn't be safe otherwise, but if I do I have to make a conscious decision to do so. This is the upgraded model and is suppose to have much more battery life, 3 times. Maybe it does on solo mode, but it was still under an hour with the Bluetooth which is sadly the only way I use it. It still got me pretty close to cumming though.

It's probably for the best because the last thing I need right now is another orgasm punishment. Though I have to say a three hour battery life sounds exiting. There is no way I could stand that without cumming if Sir was mean and then I'd just have to endure the vibration on my super sensitive clitty afterwards. 

Since the battery was getting pretty low and I was hungry, I did decide to free myself and have lunch. I left the bullet in and was teased while I was having lunch. 

After lunch I decided to move on to the new oscillating toy since we hadn't used it. This one again is a sequel and it does last much longer than the original. It's also probably the toy most likely to accidentally give me a g-spot orgasm. 

At that point the Lovense servers decided to go down. SO our fun was spoiled. I had some patterns stored on my profile, from back when I thought I might be able to control my own masturbation again someday soon. And boy did Sir have a task for me. First 45 minutes of clit tickling with a blush brush. This is one of the most frustrating things he could have given me. I inserted the labia spreader though, set the alarm, put on a blindfold and went to work. 

The thing about the blush brush is it's bristles are so soft that you can barely feel them. No nice firm rubbing or even the scratchiness of a paintbrush or toothbrush, just butterfly soft barely there touches. The thing is they still stimulate my clit and make it aroused. If the touches go on long enough say over 30 minutes my clit starts to ache and I end up with a nasty case of blue bean, but not nearly enough stimulation to come. Yesterday it put me in exactly that state. 

Then Sir followed things up with a instructions to run an hour worth of patterns. I was super horny by the time that was over and then the Lovense servers came back on line. So I signed back in and he tortured me some more. 

After that I switched to the bullet vibe for a bit and had dinner and took the dogs for a very quick walk. It was raining pretty hard so they were quite happy with that arrangement, poor little things. 

After that I got ready for the night and switched to the rabbit vibe for the night. I ended up having to untie myself around 3 because my shoulder just couldn't take it anymore, but I left the vibe in until I woke up about 5 and could see the battery had died. 

No comments:

Post a Comment