Translate

Wednesday 3 June 2020

Part 2 - Post Orgasm Punishment - Day 34, 35, 36 and 37

After waking up on Saturday morning I gave my clit a spanking, inserted the Lush bullet vibe and took the dogs for a walk. I then went into my office, watched some TV and wrote my blog entry. While I was doing that  Sir woke up for the day and started vibing my pussy. I had a late breakfast and then decided to go back to bed, so I tied myself up and switched to the Nora. Sir used a lot of long patterns so, buy the time mid afternoon rolled around I was very horny. We spent the rest of the afternoon switching between the two vibes. I ended up sleeping in bondage again, but wasn't able to make it through the entire night tied up. I had to untie myself around 3.

I was pretty exhausted from the last few days, I decided to take things easy on Sunday and actually didn't play at all. I mostly just slept and played video games.

Monday and Tuesday were also pretty quiet. I did my clit spankings and my daily spankings, but that was about it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment