Translate

Friday 1 May 2020

Part 2 of orgasm punishment - Day 4


Woke up this morning and completed my morning clit spanking. That's the forth day so far!! I got a late start this evening just wasn't motivated after 2 days of work training, even if it was virtual. Just the kind of motivational rah rah nonsense, that I find both annoying and exhausting.

I eventually did get myself moving and delivered my 250 spanks. I did however not end up doing all my tasks and frankly didn't feel like staying up to do them. So I rolled for 2 punishments. The ended up being 90 spanks with a light flogger, a heavy flogger, a riding crop and a narrow leather paddle spread across my ass cheeks, sit spot and thighs.

I may regret that decision since I'm looking at an additional 330+ spanks to my ass this weekend already, not to mention over 1000 spanks to my clit.

I'm not sure if I should spread them out throughout the weekend or do them all tomorrow.

I do hope to deliver some of the spanks before I put in the rabbit vibe for remote teasing, so that my clit is nice and extra sensitive.

No comments:

Post a Comment