Translate

Thursday 28 May 2020

Part 2 - Post Orgasm Punishment - Day 31

I may have overdone things a little bit this weekend. I was completely exhausted on yesterday. I did remember to spank my clit first thing in the morning, so that was a positive. I was pretty tired. 

Yesterday was my water torture day and I didn't end up being able to do a whole 90 minutes. Only about 15, which honestly I think had a lot to do with how tired I was. 

Yesterday was a pretty slow day and not a lot of posts added to the thread. Plugging my ass was honestly the worse part. The poll still had Tiger Balm in the lead. And yesterday it really burned for some reason.

I clamped my nipples for 5 minutes, then gave my ass 100 spanks with the holed paddle, then another 25 with the heart shaped paddle and then I was done.

Yesterday was my water torture day and I didn't end up being able to do a whole 90 minutes. So another thread will be opened next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment