Translate

Wednesday 6 May 2020

Part 2 - Post Orgasm Punishment - Day 9

My clit was still quite tender when I delivered my 50 daily clit spanks. 50 is normally nothing for me, but my clitty felt quite tender this morning. I think I've finally gotten into the habit of doing those. So that's positive.

I was still pretty bad doing chores today so I had to administer some punishments. Here is what I rolled today's punishment 
  1. 80 spanks form the wooden paddle over underwear
  2. 20 spanks with the Light flogger, Heavy Flogger and Riding crop  on a bare bottom
  3. 35 spank with a riding crop to a bare bottom
  4. 105 spanks with the light flogger, the heavy flogger and the ridding crop on a bare bottom
  5. 35 spank with the narrow red paddle on a bare bottom
  6. 35 with the bath brush on a bare bottom
I delivered my 250 daily with the holed paddle first and then delivered the punishment housework spanks. Thankfully the wooden paddle landed on over underwear or I'm sure I would be crying. 

Next I moved on to the punishment from this week's punishment thread. Just over 1000 spanks had been added to the thread when I started tonight's spanking. 

250 spanks to my clit with a wooden spoon
240 spanks to my clit with the riding crop
260 spanks to my clit/pussy with the red narrow paddle
270 spanks to my clit/pussy with a flogger

I started tonight the same as yesterday, tying my legs wide apart. Tonight I went down the list and applied Tiger Balm to my clit. It makes my clit feel cool and tingly. I can still feel the effects too.

I delivered the spanks with the wooden spoon first. I was already sensitive so they weren't pleasant, but they still made me very wet. Next I spanked my clit with the ridding crop. The spanks with the paddle made my pussy lips even more sore. Finally I inserted the spreader and took the flogger to my pussy. I was pretty sensitive and tender by then, so I really felt those.

Tomorrow is my water torture day which I'm sure is going to be awful with my clit as over sensitized as it is. It's also the day I'll be rubbing Tabasco on my clit, which I am decidedly not looking forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment