Translate

Tuesday 5 May 2020

Part 2 - Post Orgasm Punishment - Day 8

I was off today and was suppose to get some stuff done, but just ended up to tired. I did give myself my daily 50 clit spanks and my 250 spanks with the holed paddle, but that's really the only daily tasks I completed.

So I had to roll some punishments, with the weekend and the lost of mobility due to the Bluetooth bullet vibe not working I had 7 tasks I had to roll punishments for

1. 45 spanks with the light flogger, the heavy flogger and the ridding crop on a bare bottom
2. 30 spanks with the bath brush on a bare bottom
3. 30 spanks with the ping pong paddle on underwear
4. 30 spanks with the ping pong paddle on a bare bottom
5. 35 spanks with the light flogger, the heavy flogger and the ridding crop on a bare bottom and my tits clamped
6. 10 spanks with the riding crop over underwear
7. 50 spanks with a cane on a bare bottom

The bath brush is probably the one I hated the most. Although I'm sure the cane delivered by someone else would have been bad. It's just difficult to get the proper snap when self spanking. There's obviously a natural tendency to pull back, not to mention it's just hard to get the proper leverage when delivering the blows to your own ass. Any suggestions for better spanking implements for self spanking would be welcome.

Once that business was out of the way, I completed the firt round of this week's weekly punishment. All in all just under 700 spanks to my clit and pussy have come in so far.

Total as of Monday night:
170 spanks to my clit with a wooden spoon
140 spanks to my clit with the riding crop
180 spanks to my clit/pussy with the red narrow paddle.
200 spanks to my clit/pussy with a flogger

Since varying the chemical play on my clit is currently in the lead in the thread poll on GetDare I started by rubbing the first option, toothpaste, all over my clit. I know that's horrible for some, but I actually find it kind of pleasant. I just find it makes my clit nicely throb and makes it extra sensitive.

I also setup the spreader bar at the foot of the bed and tied my legs wide apart. I laid there for about 5 minutes just letting myself feel the tingling from the toothpaste. Then I started delivering the spanks from the wooden spoon.

Next I moved on to the riding crop, this was selected the least so, I was able to deliver them fairly quickly. Then it was time to move on to the paddle. The first two sets weren't too bad, but these has a little bite.

Finally I slipped in the labia spreader and started whipping my pussy and clit. by the time I was half way through I was starting to feel nicely sore.

Considering I am doing this 4 more times, with increasing numbers of spanks and increasingly unpleasant chemical play options I'm sure I'll regret this punishment by the time Friday gets here, if not before then.

After the punishment was completed I had a PM Dare. 10 minutes with my clit and nipples clamped. I re-payed the favour with a PM dare of my own giving a denied pussy some nice teasing, because I'm a generous soul like that.

My own clit is nice and sore. And my pussy is leaking. It's going to be a very frustrating week.

No comments:

Post a Comment