Translate

Wednesday 27 May 2020

Part 2 - Post Orgasm Punishment - Day 27, 28, 29 and 30

Sorry for the lack of entries, but it was a very exhausting weekend. I spent most of the day on Saturday being teased as per usual. I took a small break in the morning to run errands, but even then I had the bullet vibe stuffed in my pussy. I did move away from the mane chat page while driving though so the patterns wouldn't start automatically, because well safety. I did end up going to Starbucks for a latte and the line up was massive so that seemed like the ideal time to start one of the waiting patterns. 

After I got home, I fed the dogs and then decided to go back to bed. I tied myself back down and switched to the rabbit vibe until lunch time. I switched between it all day until it was time for bed. After a full day of teasing I was super horny, sir also discovered a 50 minute pattern which left my clit desperately pulsing and throbbing. Sir was very aggressive with his teasing on Saturday night, the vibration patterns that he sent were long 20 to 30 minutes and he gave very little recovery time between patterns. I was already very horny when we started and it wasn't long before I was desperate and on edge. I kept having to remind myself that he wasn't vibing my clit for my pleasure. He was doing it because it amused him to play with it. I spent a good couple of hours fitting cumming, telling myself that cummies aren't for me and reminding myself over and over that good girl's don't cum.

At around what I think was 2:30 I lost that battle, my pussy started spasming and my back arched of the bed. I honestly wasn't even sure I came, because it didn't last and I didn't feel the over stimulation that I used to after an orgasm. I know I do get over sensitive because I had an ex who used to rub my clitty until I couldn't stand it anymore, it became painful and I would push him away. One of my biggest fantasies is to be tied down and have my lover keep going past that point of over stimulation. Having him continue to rub my tender little over stimulated clit while I beg him to stop and having him just keep going. That didn't stop, somehow I managed to ruin the orgasm without removing the stimulation and kept the vibe stimulating my clit all night. I did untie myself around 3 AM because my muscles were just too stiff for clenching and un-clenching all night.

Sir normally messages and asks me how my night was, but didn't end up doing that the next morning. The teasing kept on, but eventually I realized I had to let him now that I'd had an accident, so I messaged him to let him now. I'm still waiting on the final punishment, but on Sunday night he teased me with the rabbit vibe for a good hour and then had me tie the wand vibe to my crotch for the night. The hope being that this would give me the forced orgasm and over stimulation that he hadn't gotten after Saturday's incident. Unfortunately, I didn't cum. I came close several time and I probably could have if I'd actively tried to cum. If I'd tensed my body in just the right way, but since I'm not supposed to I didn't. The wand got me close several times. I new I was about to cum 3 or 4 times and then there would be a pause or a change in the pattern and that would be enough to take me off the edge. It was incredibly frustrating and confusing. We use the wand for forced orgasm play because it's the most powerful of the toys, but is it forced orgasm if I allow myself to cum? In this scenario would the over stimulation that would have followed made that okay. One of the pitfalls of long distance play I guess. I live partner can see your reactions, now exactly when to pull back and when to intensify. 

Regardless, I was over stimulated and honestly still quite frustrated by the time Monday rolled around. I delivered my clit spanks on Monday morning and then tried to go back to bed without much success. I spanked my ass during the afternoon and then spent most of the day either vegging out in front of the TV or trying to nap. 

My new punishment thread started on Monday. I ended with a total of 475 spanks and 15 minutes with my nipples clamped that day. Monday's poll was overwhelmingly in favor of tiger balm on my clit and on the plug in my ass. So I started lubing up a medium plug with Tiger Balm and shoving it up my ass. It burned worse than I remembered. I rubbed what was left on my fingers all over my clit. Next I clamped my nipples and started the timer for 15 minutes since it was a short enough time to do in a single stretch.

I started by doing the spanks to my ass since it was getting late and I didn't want to make to much noise, so I did those in the bathroom with the bath running. I live alone, but in an apartment and didn't thing it would be fair to make it sound like I was building a bookshelf at midnight right over or under someones bedroom. All and all just under 200 spanks to my ass so nothing too terrible.

After that was done. I moved to bedroom and started delivering the spanks to my pussy. 75 with the two paddles which compared to what I did on Friday was fairly easy. After those were done I inserted the labia spreader and whipped my exposed clit and pussy 75 times.

Once that was done it was on to Monday's most popular item spanking my clit with the ridding crop 300 times. That left my clit nicely sore and erect. After those were done I delivered 50 more spanks to my clit with the wooden spoon.
When the alarm went off, I removed the clamps and spanked my nipples 10 times with the crop. Not really enough spanks to form an opinion, but I think it will be an interesting punishment on Friday when I need to apply more spanks at once.  

Today I spanked my clit with the riding crop first thing this morning. I ended up giving my ass the 250 spanks with the holed paddle right after work and the napped for about an hour after dinner. 

The Tiger Balm option was still leading the poll tonight, but Tabasco is pretty close as is VapoRub, so it's possible we may see something else tomorrow. But for tonight I stuff my ass with a Tiger Balm covered plug and rubbed Tiger Balm on my clit again, before clamping my nipples.

Next I delivered the spanks to my ass. I like to do those first so that I end up having to lay on my freshly spanked ass when I punish my clit and pussy. This time all the spanks where with the holed paddle. After the 250 with the holed paddle I gave my ass earlier in the evening, it

at was a nice add on to my already sore ass.

After I was done with those I spanked my pussy with the red paddle and whipped my clit and pussy. Only 50 spanks in all so, it barely got me warmed up.

Next was today's big winner: spanking my clit with the wooden spoon, with 325 spanks added today. I delivered those and after the 200th spank my clit started being quite sore. After those spanks I had another 75 to deliver to my clit with the riding crop.

I waited for the timer to go of after I was done and then gave my nipples their spanks. In other news I received my other Etsy order today, so have some new paddles to play with.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment