Translate

Sunday 10 May 2020

Part 2 - Post Orgasm Punishment - Day 13

Yesterday was a teasing day. I spent most of it tied to the bed with the remote control rabbit vibe stuffed in my pussy, as I do most Saturdays. I'm normally blindfolded as well so I never know when the teasing is going to start or how long it's going to last.

I did have to take breaks. Normally I would just stuff the bullet vibe in my pussy when I have to get up to have meals or walk the dogs, but alas I'm still waiting on the replacement vibe.

We also decided that since Sir missed getting to tease my freshly spanked clit/pussy that I would complete more spanks after each break. So I gave another 1000 spanks to my clit and pussy yesterday.

I also spent the night with the vibe in my pussy. So very sore and over sensitive today and I'm not done with today's teasing yet.

It's weird because I want to stop, but I also no that I won't get any stimulation to my clit again until Wednesday, so I also want to keep going??

No comments:

Post a Comment