Translate

Friday 8 May 2020

Part 2 - Post Orgasm Punishment - Day 11


I completely forgot my clit spanking this morning. I had an 8 AM conference call and got completely side tracked. It was a video conference so I was rushing to put on makeup this morning. So I tacked on an extra 50 spanks to tonight's punishment spanks.

My daily spanks aren't actually a punishment for anything there to sensitize my clit and to remind me that it belongs to Sir to torment however he sees fit.

Before I started tonight's pussy/clit spankings. I delivered the 250 spanks to my ass with the holed paddle. And then it was time for my ever increasing clit/pussy punishment.

I am definitely starting to feel it. My clit and pussy are very tender and sensitive. Tonight it was just over 2100 spanks.

560 spanks to my clit with a wooden spoon
490 spanks to my clit with the riding crop
490 spanks to my clit/pussy with the red narrow paddle
580 spanks to my clit/pussy with a flogger

Today, our chemical iritant was Icy Hot day. So I started off applying that to my clit and let it sit for a few minutes. It burned quite a bit, but wasn't really any worse than the Tobasco.

Same setup as usual with my legs tied spread open. I varied things a little bit tonight and started with the paddle. It's the noisiest out of all the implements so I wanted to get those spanks done earlier. And boy does doing those before I've been warmed up by the wooden spoon and the crop make the first bunch of those feel worse. Next I moved on to the wooden spoon those normally aren't to bad, but at over 500 spanks I was definitely feeling it by the end. I was quite sore when I started with the crop and had to take a a couple of breaks to make it through all the spanks. Finally I moved on to the flogger, those probably took me the longest to do, because I had to take a break after each set of 100.

Tomorrow is the last day for this particular punishment. I'll likely go into teasing right after I finish delivering the punishment. I'll have to thing about what we can do for next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment