Translate

Sunday 17 May 2020

Part 2 - Post Orgasm Punishment - Day 20

Part 2 - Post Orgasm Punishment - Day 20

I spent Friday night in bondage being tease by random alarms that Sir set for me. When I got up, I gave my clit it's 50 daily spanks with a wooden spoon.  Then I went out for about 90 minutes to do some errands.

After getting home and putting the groceries away, I did a second punishment session. Before I started I inserted the bullet into my pussy. I plugged my ass with the IcyHot covered plug and then rubbed some all over my nipples clit. This time The vibe didn't go off during the punishment. But that's not really the point of having it in. The point is that I don't get to decide when it goes off.

I did 200 Spanks with the holed paddle, which warmed up my ass nicely. Next I did 250 spanks with the red paddle. Then 100 with the heart shaped paddle. I had to deliver some of these spanks twice because i didn't feel that I was spanking hard enough. Then I delivered the last 75 spanks from the wooden paddle. My ass hurt at this point so I wasn't spanking hard enough at first, so I did some of those again as well. Finally, I did the last 95 with the ping pong paddle. My ass was definitely smarting after that. 

With the punishment done for the time being, It was time to make myself available for teasing. I switched back to the Rabbit vibe and tied myself back to the bed. Sir spent a good part of the morning and afternoon playing with the vibe of and on, which made me really really horny, 

After a few hours I decided it was time to do the remaining spanks. I inserted the IcyHot covered plug again and rubbed icy hot on my clit and nipples. I switched to the bullet vibe. It started to vibrate about two minutes after I delivered the last spanks , while I was recovering.

I had just 350 spanks to deliver with the last session. My ass is still quite sore. Not looking forward to my regular spankings on Monday. I left the bullet vibe in until around 10 PM and had dinner, watched some TV and walked the dogs, while Sir continued to tease me off and on. 

At then I switched back to the rabbit vibe and went back into bondage for another night of teasing. I've reached the point now were I'mm over stimulated and a little sore, but will still leave my pussy and clit available to Sir for the day. The bullet vibe is in my pussy right now. 

I want a break right now and even now that sir probably isn't even awake to tease me yet, but again that's not really the point. I also no that tomorrow I will be on no touch again and wishing that my clit and pussy were being stimulated and teased. 

No comments:

Post a Comment