Translate

Tuesday 12 May 2020

Part 2 - Post Orgasm Punishment - Day 15

Monday was a no touch day. I completed my morning clit spanking and then gave my ass it's 250 spank punishment fairly early in the day.

With all the time spent on daily clit spankings lately, I had some backed up PM dares so, worked on completing some of them yesterday. The first one was to rub some IcyHot on my clit.. That's a lot less fun when you can't rub your clitty afterwards, but I managed it without too much difficulty. Next I inserted a butt plug covered in Vicks VapoRub up my ass, that had to stay in for 90 minutes. It was actually a lot more potent than I remembered. Finally, I had a paddle sampler which is 15 spanks on each ass cheek from 5 different paddles. The requester asked for it 3 times which is the daily maximum. I had been quite late doing the dare so I added some extra spanks just to make up the difference.

My ass is quite sore today and I have more spanks coming. The currently on the Punishment thread is almost at 600 spanks. So I will have a very sore tushie on Friday.

All the attention from my punishment threads seem to have revived my original punishment thread, so even more punishments to complete before I get to cum again. Looking at the thread though... The chance to play with my clit after completing one of the punishment posts sounds very appealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment