Translate

Saturday 23 May 2020

Part 2 - Post Orgasm Punishment - Day 26

Friday was my big punishment day, the day I had to give my pussy all the spanks added to the thread for the who week. All in all it was over 2500. I started off the day a little late since I had been up late the night before. I did give my clitty 50 spanks with the riding crop to start off the day. 

After dinner and a little bit of TV I started my punishment. I started out rubbing Tabasco on my clit again and then delivered the 200 spanks to my clit with the wooden spoon. This got me nicely warmed up.

Next I did the 520 spanks with the red leather paddle. Now a couple of hundred I can handle easily, but 500 in one go was a lot and it ended up hurting quite a bit. Next I did the 200 spanks with the rood leather paddle. It's a pretty cheap paddle I got from Amazon and doesn't have much heft to it, which is why I thought it might work well for genital torture. I spread my legs extra wide and tried to bring it down lower than I had the previous times. I managed to give myself some pretty good smacks. After that I did the first set of smacks with the flogger, 230 with just my less spread. After all the previous spanks these stung nicely.


After that I inserted the labia spreader. It turns out I'm quite the masochistic slut because my pussy was nice and wet. I had 610 smacks to deliver. I had to do these in sets of 50, because at this point i just couldn't do these continuously any more. Giving myself a short one minute break between each set I was able to complete.

Then I delivered the 960 spanks with my hand. These are generally easier to do, but almost a thousand spanks was a lot. I obviously had to take small breaks between sets of spanks. But finally I finished. My cunt was very sore and tender by the time I was done.

I ended up spending the night being teased by my Lovense rabbit vibe. I give Sir the controls to those toys every weekend so last night was no different. It was quite the experience on my tender clit. I still feel quite tender and over sensitive this morning and I'm in for several more hours of teasing.

Since I did not succeed my water torture task this week so there will be another punishment thread next week. I'm not sure what I should concentrate on next week spanking my ass. Based on the poll it looks like people enjoy spanking my clit. Maybe a combination like week one?  

No comments:

Post a Comment