Translate

Tuesday 19 May 2020

Part 2 - Post Orgasm Punishment - Day 22

I spent Sunday night with the Lovense Nora rabbit vibe in my pussy again, It teased me throughout the night until it ran out of power around 4 AM ish. Once I realized it had died, I just removed it and went to sleep. I ended up sleeping in fairly late. 

When I eventually woke up I did m y clit spanking and then when to my computer to write out yesterday's entry. The I got a message from, Sir. Apparently I hadn't signed out and he offered to tease em yesterday as well. I hadn't been planning on doing the remote control thing yesterday so none of my toys were charged except the Domi wand vibe. So I finished my post walked the dogs very quickly (Let me tell you they were happy it finally wasn't raining this morning) and then tied the Domi on with a crotch harness. I inserted a vibrating rimming plug and tied myself up. 

I laid there for quite a while with just the rimming plug in. It vibrates and has rotating beads along the stem that tease your entry. This plug gives really great indirect stimulation and had me super close and wet. When the wand vibe started it shocked me. The vibrations are so string I think it pulled me away form the edge. It left me super tender. 

Eventually the plug ran out of batteries and in all honesty the ropes were digging into me in an unpleasant distracting way, plus I was starting to get hunger. So I untied myself and  asked to take a break. I go some food and waited a couple of hours before starting again. I didn't tie myself up this time I just held the wand between my thighs and made sure it was wedged against my clit.

By the end of the night my clit was already raw and oversensitive and I needed to start the first day of my new weekly punishment. Since this was going to include posts from Sunday and Monday I knew it was going to be intense.

The poll voted Tabasco rubbed on my clit and 200 spanks with a wooden spoon. Now Tabasco hurts, it always does but I have a high pain tolerance especially for chemical play. Yesterday though it hurt a lot. The spanks with the wooden spoon which I can normally do very easily were very painful.

I'm still enough of a masochist that they left me wet, but they still hurt and I was really dreading the upcoming punishment, but to be honest not focusing on my sore clit for a little while was almost a relief. I started with the Red narrow paddle and delivered the 220 spanks, probably not as hard as I could have to me honest, but I was so tender from my weekend of teasing that it really really didn't matter it still hurt. Next I did the 90 spanks from the round paddle, this was by far the mildest of the punishments and I was able to complete these fairly easily. Next I did the first part of the punishment with the flogger. This was only 100 so while it hurt it wasn't too bad. Next it was time for the 340 spanks with the flogger using the spreader. My clit was so tender that I was dreading these. I had to do these 50 at a time and then take a break because it was too much, but I finally finished them. Finally I had to deliver 500 spanks to my pussy with my hand. These normally don't hurt too badly, but after 500 my pussy was definitely smarting and sore.

No comments:

Post a Comment