Translate

Monday 4 May 2020

Part 2 - Post Orgasm Punishment - Day 7

Yesterday was another teasing day. I have mandated paid time off for the month of May so most weekends will likely be dedicated to teasing. I did have to take breaks to take care of meals and the dogs, but hopefully my replacement bullet vibe will come in before next weekend.

Regardless of the breaks my pussy and clit are both still throbbing from all the stimulation I received this weekend. Yesterday I was actually pretty close to having an orgasm, but did manage to hold back.

I also create my second weekly punishment thread. It will have me giving my clit spankings all week long. So far I have 540 spanks to give my clit, but the day isn't over.

That will also be the only stimulation my clit gets has following my weekend teasing for the next too days., I am on no touch (aside form punishments).

No comments:

Post a Comment