Translate

Thursday 14 May 2020

Part 2 - Post Orgasm Punishment - Day 17

I don't know what happened yesterday. I'm not sure if it was stress from work or extra sensitivity from last weeks punishments or the fact that I'm on my period, but I didn't even last 15 minutes during yesterday's water torture.

So it's back to no touch and spankings for me for the next two days. And another week of extra punishments.

As for this week's punishment I'm just short of a thousand spanks so it looks like I'll probably have to split the punishment over a couple of days.

Now I just need to figure out what to do for next week. Happily I just got a notification that the order from my remote control bullet vibe as shipped. So I can be properly teased this weekend.

If I get it by the weekend i may insert it while I do one of the spanking sessions. Might be fun to have it randomly go of while I'm beating my ass. Either way it's much more fun when I'm just constantly available for teasing over the weekend. Some of the best teasing with those toys has been when I'm blindfolded and assume that Sir, just isn't available or just isn't going to bother with me and then the vibe starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment