Translate

Thursday 18 August 2016

Orgasm Denial Week - Finished - Orgasm Day

So after seven days of denial, yesterday I got to orgasm. I'm almost regretting that I didn't do the full 2 weeks of denial, but I imagine that I'll get quite enough of that when I start dice dare again. I'm accumulating PM dares nicely, hopefully I wasn't overly ambitious considering considering the 24th is a work day. 

In addition to my new Lush toy which I tried out extensively yesterday, I also bought a Nora. Both nice toys smartphone controlled toys, though it's a shame that the don't both use the same interface. The Nora 's app allows you to customize and save patterns which is a lot of fun. It also allows you to save patterns and to loops them. The controls on the Nora are obviously more complex, but saving programs would be nice. That feature almost let's you audition a partner without playing with them. It also allows your partner to pre-load teases which I think is a lot of fun. 

I do have to admit the Nora (Rabbit vibe) brought me to some very nice orgasms. I think the Lush (bullet vibe) is a much better teasing toy. 

On the other side of the fence, I took on a new sub. One from the never ending barrage of male subs asking for me to be their mistress. It's true what they say about being female in BDSM. Multiply that if your community username starts with an A. 

This one actually, put some though and time into his request though, so I gave him a chance.I assigned a massive task involving spanking, CBT, chemical play, anal, ruined orgasm, edging and denial. I actually received a very satisfying report in return. We'll see how this one works out. 

Now it's back to another week of denial.

No comments:

Post a Comment