Translate

Wednesday 10 August 2016

Cum Calendar Dare - Day 30 of 30 - Orgasm

And I'm spent! Finally done! Day 30 finally over and done. I'm know starting a week of denial. My next orgasm will be next Wednesday, August 17th. Likely won't be doing anything too exciting since I have a physical scheduled in a couple of weeks. Probably just some daily edging and teasing. Though I may do some light spanking this week.

I woke up late yesterday, but did manage to delivery a clit spanking, edge and to give myself 2 orgasms in the shower before heading out to work. I spent most of the night playing with a sparkly brand new sub. Much later than I should have. Had the poor thing ruin his first orgasm, so very much worth it. 

After all that was said and done I gave myself a good firm clit spanking. I then edged twice using a electric toothbrush on my clit. Finally I used the shower head to bring myself to two very nice orgasms. 

No comments:

Post a Comment