Translate

Sunday 14 August 2016

Orgasm Denial Week - Day 4 - Next Orgasm on August 17th.

So tired. Mostly played on Get Dare yesterday during the day. Sent a couple of dares, made a couple of new friends.Then yesterday, started playing with a sub I've been playing with for a while. He'd been in denial, with only two ruined orgasm to show for it for over three weeks. He teases himself in the shower for me everyday and for the last week he'd been edging every night before going to bed, adding incremental edges each night. To make things even worse he was instructed to spank his cockhead with a wooden spoon every after every edge. I made him understandably sore and sensitive. 

We started out the session with a regular spanking, followed by a ball spanking. After lot's of edging and spanks to his cockhead and his balls with a wooden spoon, he was finally allowed to cum. All and all we played until the wee hours of the morning. 

My dog was not understanding at all about this and insisted that I wake up this morning to take her out.   Despite the fatigue, I'm still extremely horny and managed to play with myself several times today. Starting to really look forward to Wednesday.


No comments:

Post a Comment