Translate

Tuesday 9 August 2016

Cum Calendar Dare - Day 29 of 30 - Orgasm

Was very unproductive yesterday.Had a meeting it the city with required 2 and a half hours to drive in and the same to drive out. Of course I was up way to late the night before so by the time it was over I was exhausted. 

That still didn't stop me from playing. First I chatted with an online Dom friend of mine. He regularly gives me clit spankings, which I thank him for. He of course asked me for another and asked that I finish of this dare by cumming twice in the morning and twice tonight right before bed. He's also writing a challenging dare for me which I'll likely start later this month.  

For now, I'm going to be relaxing things a bit because of a physical I have scheduled on the 24th. After today I'll be restricting myself to one orgasm per week. The rest of the time I'll be in denial.

I spent the rest of the night teasing a sub I enjoy playing with and making the acquaintance of a new sub. We'll need to see where that leads. By the time that was done I was so exhausted, cumming was almost a chore. I did still however enjoy spanking my clit. 

Most likely that will become a permanent PM dare for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment