Translate

Wednesday 31 August 2016

Job well done

Well some how the woman who only wanted to casually play has acquired a new sub. I made things official with my little denied boy last night. I have to say I'm extremely proud, he's managed to make it through 2 days and 29 edges, with spankings to either his balls and ass or  his cockhead before each edge.Now we just have to see if he can hold of until Saturday. His previous record is 3 days. We've been working to improve that. His lovely reports after each edging session leave me very excited.

He is allowed to have a ruined orgasm starting tomorrow.
  • Wednesday: He can have a ruined orgasm after he edges if he rubs toothpaste on his cockhead and spanks his cockhead 50 times before he ruins. We did this as punishment and he assures me that it completely ruins his orgasm.
  •  Thursday: He can have a ruined orgasm sans the extra spanks to his cockhead or the toothpaste. 
  • Friday: He can have a full orgasm after he edges if he rubs toothpaste on his cockhead and spanks his cockhead 50 times.
  • Saturday: He can have a full orgasm  

I also ended up doing a couple of PM dares. I wore a butt plug covered in Vick's VapoRub for 30 ,minutes, then whipped my pussy 100 times. After that I spanked my clit 200 times.  I was extremely wet and tender afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment