Translate

Saturday 13 August 2016

Orgasm Denial Week - Day 3 - Next Orgasm on August 17th.

My third day of denial and was starting to get very horny. chatted briefly before work and answered messages. I really need to stop doing that! Or at least set a time limit. more likely I need to not post replies until after work is done. 

I also did some online shopping yesterday and purchased a smart phone controlled vibrator and bullet. Not quite sure who I'll invite to use it yet, but it looks like it could be a fun time. 

I had a nice play session with an online friend, I've been playing with for a while. The last few times I've provided him with jerk off instructions, this time he domed me. He delivered a really nice spanking, which I haven't done in quite a while and very much enjoyed. This will be the last time I do that until my physical. Hopefully, I didn't cut things to close and the bruises are gone by the 24th. 

We also did some edging and teasing. That was a little less fun. I figured out that I don't like forced orgasm mixed with my denial. When the stimulation is more than I know I can stand without cumming, I stop enjoying it. Don't get me wrong I've been enjoying trying to hold my edges longer and longer, but I went the ask is something I know I'm incapable of doing it not so much.  I think I'd rather make the attempt to resist the pleasure and then be punished for pulling away, than punished for cumming. I like being forced to cum repeatedly when I'm allowed to cum, but don't want to ruin things by cumming if I'm in denial if that makes any sense.

Also figured out that less is more, holding the magic wand hard on my clit while on high is actually a lot easier to stand that just slowly rubbing it against my clit or grinding against it. Although who knows part of it might have been that it was getting really late and I was too tired to enjoy it by then, but I don't think so. On the plus side I did get to spank my clit 100 times and that was very painful/enjoyable.

As a result of staying up so late today was more or less a write-off. I spent almost the entire day in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment