Translate

Saturday 20 August 2016

Orgasm Denial Week 2 - Day 2 - Next Orgasm August 24th.

 My tasks for the 24th are ramping up, I need to make sure I leave work early that day because has of now I have 250 clit spanks to administer and there are still 4 days for people to add tasks.

In addition to that I've also been playing with my new toys in particular the Bluetooth bullet vibe. Which, I really shouldn't do until after my physical. The entire point of deferring other dares was to make sure nothing was irritated. I absolutely have to lay off toys until Wednesday now.

I also wanted to take this time too practice edging with my fingers, which is something I tend to do less for the sake of expediency. Working full time there are only so many hours in a day and well, I work full time. New dare is certainly helping with that, my clit is an achy throbbing mess. At this point I've been in denial for 3 days and the lovely feeling of being horny all the time is starting to ramp up. Admittedly this is my favorite part.

No comments:

Post a Comment