Translate

Tuesday 16 August 2016

Orgasm Denial Week - Day 6 - Next Orgasm on August 17th.

Starting to get really horny now. Didn't even play that much yesterday. Chatted with a couple of people and added some ball spanks and denial to this thread. Which got me a clit spanking and a long term denial dare for my trouble. Not that I'm complaining.

I accepted the clit spanking even though, they were technically only for orgasm days and decided to take the time to add PM dares to my Get Dare account. I also agreed that after I complete my next dare which will take between 1 and 4 weeks that I will re-do my first female orgasm denial dare, but stipulation that the first roll is a 6. Which means of course that I won't get to cum until I roll a twelve in section 2.

I also played a bit with a new toy I got in the mail. It's smart phone controlled and can be controlled over the internet. Yesterday, I just used some of the patterns that users can upload, but at some point I definitely want to give someone else the controls.


No comments:

Post a Comment