Translate

Thursday 30 November 2017

Punishment Dare - Day 52 and 53

Yesterday went shopping after work. Then completed my daily tease, which left me wet and frustrated as always.

Once that was completed I moved to the next punishment on the list:

  • 50 pussy slaps to my clit with a wooden spoon
  • 15 minutes with the jumbo plug up my ass
  • Rub IcyHot on my clit

I spanked my frustrated pussy. Then I inserted the but plug, which I decided to leave in while I fingered myself. The IcyHot burned as usual, but also made me so much more sensitive while I fingered my clit. Once I was done I completed another PM dare I also completed a PM dare giving me an additional 150 spanks to my clit and pussy.

Today I completed my very frustrating daily tease and move on to the next punishment. 

  • Rub Tiger Balm on my clit
  • Clamp my clit and tits for 10 minutes
  • 50 spanks to my pussy with a ridding crop

This very much just added to my growing frustration. I then completed another 2 PM dares, another 150 spanks to my clit and pussy. CLIT PUMP, followed by clit spin. I'm pretty worn out today, I think that's the only reason the electric toothbrush did not make me edge. 

Punishments Remaining before I can cum: 





No comments:

Post a Comment