Translate

Wednesday 22 November 2017

Punishment Dare - Day 45

More chores today. I was after eleven before I even started my daily tease (WATER TORTURE strong X2). I edged 6 times from the teasing. It was awful, I really wanted to either cum or stop. Each time I had to return the spray to my clit was sweet agony.

Once my time was finally up I gave my clit the required 90 spanks with a ridding crop. I then delivered my next round of punishment.



  • 50 spanks to my pussy with a flogger
  • Rub Icy-Hot on my Clit
  • 50 spanks to my pussy with a flogger

I was extra sensitive from the edging, so the spanks where extra painful.  Once I delivered the first set of spanks, rubbed IcyHot all over my clit. Somehow the next set of spanks was easier. I was very wet during the fingering, but did not edge. 

My next punishment is Double Ginger (Which is 55 minutes to execute) Most likely will not happen until the weekend. I doubt I'll have time tomorrow and I will be going out after work on Friday. 


Punishments Before I may cum:



No comments:

Post a Comment