Translate

Thursday 9 November 2017

Punishment dare - Day 32

Another night getting home later than I'd like, followed by diner. 

Then it was time for my daily tease, today it consisted of 45 minutes of clit tickling with a round acrylic brush, an acrylic fan brush and a paint brush. It used to take the full first 15 minutes for me to really get horny, but my clit was throbbing with pleasure within the first 5 minutes. 

Once the teasing was complete, I proceeded to the next punishment on the list. 


  • Ginger up my ass for 20 minutes. 
  • Clamp my tits and clit for 10 minutes
  • 50 hits on the pussy with the flogger.


The ginger was particularly potent today. I did take a lot of care with carving the plug today though, I think that has been one of my issues. I haven't made sure to make sure the Ginger plug is smooth. Today I did and it was much easier to endure even though it probably burned more than other times. Though I'm still very much afraid of some of the double figging punishments I have ahead of me. 

The clamps and the flogger made my clit all the more sensitive. I still had residue from the ginger on my fingers when I started rubbing my clit so it's deliciously sensitive right now. 

Punishments to complete before I can cum again:


No comments:

Post a Comment