Translate

Wednesday 8 November 2017

Punishment Dare - Day 31

I was at work quite late today(yesterday) and went shopping afterwards. So it was pretty late before I started anything today.

My first order of business was my daily teasing, 45 minutes of clit tickling (2 acrylic brushes, followed by the concealer brush which made me edge twice.) I was very wet by the time I was done and my clit was throbbing. 

Then it was time to punish my pussy again. Tonight I completed 2 punishments giving my pussy 300 spanks with the red leather paddle.

The first set of spanks did nothing to diminish my arousal and I managed to edge while fingering myself in around 8 minutes.

Then it was on to the next punishment on the list, 150 spanks to my pussy with the narrow red leather paddle

I then proceeded to deliver the next 150 spanks. I tried to use a good amount of force so that I would really feel the sting. Once I finished the spanks I fingered again. This time I didn't quite manage to edge, but felt very close to it. I was pretty tired at this point so took a little nap. My clit still feels super sensitive and once again I'm extremely horny. 

Punishments remaining before I can cum:





No comments:

Post a Comment