Translate

Tuesday 21 November 2017

Punishment Dare - Day 44

I got home at a relatively reasonable time today. Took the dogs for a reasonable walk and then made diner. I also managed to get my chores done today, so I'm feeling fairly accomplished. 

I received 45 minutes of clit tickling for my daily tease. Again it didn't make me edge, but it left me wet and very very close the entire time. It's made me
frustrated and very horny. 

Once I completed the teasing. I started the next punishment on the list.

  • 50 spanks to my pussy with the flogger
  • Rub Icy-Hot on my clit
  • 50 spanks to my pussy with the ridding crop. 

The flogger stung, but as usual make me even more horny. I applied the Icy-Hot to my clit once done and then gave it some well deserved spanks with the crop. I used the tickler/slapper crop, so I was able to direct most of the spanks directly to my clit. 

As usual the Icy hot burned. That being said I edged within 4 minutes. 

I've been thinking that I might implement a new rule, no touching my clit outside of my daily teases, punishments and whatever occasional PM I receive. I haven't been touching myself a lot outside of my teases and punishments, but some days if I'm very horny I will play with myself or use toys to do additional edges and get more pleasure. I think wanting to touch and not being able to might add nicely to my growing frustration. I may just give it a try for a few days and decided. 

I'm definitely in a state right now where I'd like to play a little more and I can't do another punishment because the Icy-Hot has not worn off, so not playing anymore would certainly add to my frustration.

Punishments remaining until I can cum again:

  

No comments:

Post a Comment