Translate

Monday 20 November 2017

Punishment Dare - Day 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 and 43

Well it's been a while since I posted. I had a work emergency on Tuesday and ended up spending the evening on conference calls with clients. so nothing done there no even my daily teasing. That was deferred to Wednesday and consisted of 30 minutes of clit tickling with the concealer brush and 20 minutes with my clit and tits clamped.  It made me edge twice so I delivered 30 spanks to my clit with a ridding crop. I've also re-started assigning housework tasks and will be doing punishments again when not completed. I completed everything on Wednesday, but did not do any new punishments because frankly the next one in line was just too time consuming.  

On Thursday I completed all my chores and then started my daily tease WATER TORTURE Strong, WATER TORTURE Strong Cold, WATER TORTURE Strong. It was fortuitous since I had started my period.I also edged 20 times. I was exhausted by the time I was done and so horny. Per my agreement I delivered 300 spanks to my clit with a ridding crop this made me even hornier. I was super tired by then though so after walking the dogs I went to bed. I'd planned to report the next morning, but ended up running late.

Friday night I had plans for diner and drinks with some colleges and then a movie. I ended up being stuck at work and wouldn't even have eaten if my co-worker hadn't been good enough to order for me while I drove from the office to the restaurant.  By the time I got home it was pretty late, the movie had started an hour later than I'd though. I didn't complete any chores and no teasing. 

On Saturday I started by administering my punishment for not completing the 4 chores I'd assigned myself on Friday. 


  • 35 spanks to my bare ass with a wooden paddle
  • 50 spanks to my bare ass with a wooden paddle
  • 55 spanks over my pants with a light flogger, 55 spanks over my pants with a heavier flogger and 55 spanks over my pants with a ridding crop.
  • 40 spanks to my wet bare ass with a belt, 40 spanks to my wet bare ass with a wooden paddle and another 40 spanks to my wet bare ass with a wooden paddle.
My ass was red and sore by the time I was done. I then started in on Friday and Saturday's chores. After a late lunch/early dinner and walking the dogs I settled down to do my daily teasing CLIT PAINT X5. I didn't end up edging, but was incredibly horny and well on the edge of edging for the last 30 minutes. Once that was done I did another 15 minutes with a tickler I just got delivered from amazon. 



This one is actually a lot better than my other Ostrich feather tickler, better at teasing my clit and pussy at any rate. Once that was done it was pretty late so I showered and went to bed.

Today I started off the day late with more house cleaning and then went out to buy groceries in celebration of my newly cleaned refrigerator. Once I got back I walked the dog and cooked diner. After diner I decided to finally deliver the punishment I'd been procrastinating.


  • 20 minutes with a piece of ginger up my ass
  • 50 spanks to my pussy with the red leather paddle
  • 20 minutes with a piece of ginger up my ass
My asshole was on fire by the time I was done. I completed the fingering, but honestly it really didn't do much for me. This really was a punishment. 5 more double ginger posts to go and I'm dreading them.


I somehow missed the notification of my daily teasing. Today was 30 minutes with the concealer brush. This made me edge once and made me very wet. I then delivered the 15 spanks to my clit with the ridding crop and redid the previous punishment, substituting the ginger with 50 spanks to my clit with the ridding crop.

Punishments remaining before I can cum:



No comments:

Post a Comment